Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

July 16, 2018

Love the scent and effectiveness of the product

I hope this scent doesn't get discontinued as it is my favourite scent out of all from Dove. It does a great job in preventing me from being a stinky mess throughout the day without having to re-apply every so often. It's very effective for when I am at the gym as well.

Mon déodorant préféré!

J'adore les déodorants de Dove, et plus particulièrement celui à la noix de coco surtout pour l'été. Son odeur douce nous donne un sentiment de fraîcheur qui dure toute la journée. De plus, il convient parfaitement aux peaux sensibles comme la mienne. Je le traîne toujours dans mon sac à mains!

My favourite

I love this product works very well and isn't super expensive. I also like that they sometimes have coupons for their products so you can try different scents without having to pay full price. It's doesn't ruin your clothes like other brands and keeps you smooth and dry. I love this coconut scent the most

July 16, 2018

This is the only deodorant I use

Underarms are a sensitive area. I only use Dove deodorant. It smells good and last me all day at work and at the gym. It is a stong product but does not irritate me. I would definitely keep buying this product.

A really good deodorant

This is my new deodorant. I switched a while ago from the brand I'd been using forever.
    The dove deodorants are really nice, they don't leave behind a residue like my other brand did. They work well even on hot days and no white marks. I also like this scent a lot!

Great!

This deodorant goes on smooth and it didn't leave a white film like i thought it would under my arm. I used this before the gym and it really did work! The coconut smell is great and lasts all day. i will for sure be getting this dove coconut antiperspirant again

July 16, 2018

The coconut smell is amazing and lasts. It's smooth and silky feeling when I put it on. I find it lasts all day with wonderful smell still at the end of the day.

July 16, 2018

Refreshing smell of coconut !

Since I like coconut , I was super excited when I saw the Dovw coconut antiperspirant stick . It’s easy to apply and I love smelling like coconut . It’s very effective in fighting sweats during hot sweaty summer days!!

July 09, 2018

Like alot

I would recommend this to everyone who asked about dove products because it works so very well MMM.. I love this and so does my grandma and grandpa and daughter and mom and dad and sister and brother and friend and her husband and there parent

July 02, 2018
    Florida, United States

Who doesn't love deodorant?

Dove has always been a great product, whether it's deodorant , shampoo and conditioner, body wash, or hair spray. It always smells great and works fantastically!