Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

Fantastic

This is such a great product. The scent is great as it is not an overpowering coconut scent. It is like a vacation on a stick. Takes me to a tropical place like Hawaii. It does not stain my clothes and makes me smell nice all day long. Love all of Doves products.

So fresh and clean!

I am loving everything Dove lately. I love coconut so it was a given I had to give this a try. Qhen I wear this I feel.like I'm on holidays. It glides on so smooth and silky, smells wonderful and lasts all day. I was asked what perfume I was wearing one day and all I was wearing was Doves coconut antiperspirant.

no white marks

What a wonderfully scented product. I absolutely love this line of Antiperspirant options. They smell amazing and work so well at keeping me feeling confident all day long. great product

LEAVES SKIN SO SMOOTH

This is one of my go to antiperspirants, I love the super light scent and it leaves my skin so smooth. I also love the way it applies, so smooth and light, no heavy residue.

July 16, 2018

J'adore tout simplement et surtout de le recommander à mes amies et membre de ma famille. Le rapport qualité versur le prix est très abordable surtout pour la qualité qu'on a

favorite sent

I love dove products. the deodorants are very effective and always keep me clean and dry I highly recommend buying this brand I do and il never change to another. this scent is my favorite

Great product

Love this product. This antiperspirant for one thing works, it does the job. It does not leave white marks on your clothes nor have that sticky, powdery residue. The Coconut "flavour" is light and nice. I feel the price point is perfect and readily on sale somewhere if one is price conscious.

Efficacité garantie

L’antisudorifique Dove est l’un des plus dispendieux que j’achetais. Il est de très bonne qualité; il n’irritait pas ma peau et je sentais bon tout au long de la journée et il a un parfum que j’adoreee! J’ai sessé de l’acheter simplement car Unilever, même s’il ont diminué leur pratique, font encore des test sur les animaux alors que ceci ne correspond pas à mes valeurs depuis que j’ai vue la souffrance que cela crée. Si cela cesse je reviendrai certainement vers cette compagnie pour leur excellents produits.

I love this deodrant

I love this deodrant, it smells good which means alot to me and it is very soft feeling on my underarms! It doesn't irritate me like some others! I would totally recommend you to try it! I am just so impressed with this stuff and I don't seem to sweat much, keeping me feeling dry and clean all day :)

Awesome stuff

Loving this product. I do like products with more natural ingredients like coconut but I’m also a fan of products that smell great and I find that dove products are more natural and smells great.