Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

Dove coconut Antiperspirant

I wasn’t looking for a new antiperspirant but I think I’ve found it! Dove Advanced Care Coconut Antiperspirant goes on smooth and smells fantastic. This antiperspirant will leave you feeling fresh all day long. Another great product by Dove!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Loved it!

I really liked the texture and the smell. Did not feel too pasty or thick. The coconut smell was really nice. Dove is really a great product for sensitive skin!

smells great

love that this antiperspirant comes in coconut scent! one of my favourite scents! works great and long lasting. I definitely recommend this for sure!

New Brunswick, Canada

Beach fresh

If you can't handle over strong smells but still want to keep that outfit in great shape this is the one for you. The coconut smell reminds me of the sun tan lotion at the beach.

July 16, 2018

I love using dove it got a good smell not like other the smell does long very long and it not it feel very smooth on your underarm love it love it the best

My Only Brand Antiperspirant

Through the years I have tried many brands and varieties of antiperspirant. Dove is my only go to brand. It makes my skin feel soft, smells wonderful and it's great value for the product you are getting.

Love Love Love

Dove Advanced caring coconut antiperspirant stick is one of my all-time favorite antiperspirant sticks out there. I absolutely love the smell of coconut especially in the summertime. This antiperspirant stick leaves me moisturize dry and free of white residue all day.

Love Coconut

I love the scent of coconut. This smelled great - tropical and fresh. It also worked fairly well, but I didn't use it for a heavy work-out - just every-day use so I'm not sure how well it would stand up. It did keep me dry for most of the day and wasn't sticky at all. Really great.

Coconut Paradise

This antiperspirant is amazing! It really stops you from perspiring like a fire hydrant. You definitely want to use this on hot muggy summer days in July. It's definitely a keeper.

Dove cocanut

I love this dove coconut deodorant it smells so good and actually works well for me long lasting smell very satisfied very happy with this product I will definitely buy this again