Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

Nice deodorant

This deodorant has a very faint scent and kept me dry all day. I love dove products and this was no different. The only thing I didn’t like abou this was that I felt it build up under my underarms if with daily showers. Every so often I would scrub my arm pit to get rid of it.

July 16, 2018

My armpits smell like coconut :)

I recently purchased DOVE ADVANCED CARE CARING COCONUT ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK. It kept me smelling like coconutty goodness all day-at work, at the gym, and running around with my kids. It went on clear and I love that it is moisturizing. I will definitely be buying this again!

July 16, 2018

Where do I start?! This deodorant smells so good, I've wore it a few times with no perfume and got complimented on the way I smell! this is my favourite deodorant to use at the gym because even though your sweating, you still smell great and feel fresh. It doesn't leave any residue on my black clothes which is definitely a plus!!

July 16, 2018

such a great subtle coconut scent

This is a pretty good deodorant. Very subtle and nice smell. It gives me good protection throughout the day. Doesn't leave behind white residue like most of the other brands I've tried. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant.

Coconut lovers unite!

I will be honest, I'm not a fan of coconut. However this antiperspirant is amazing if you are! This product always works and is a great value. Try it.

July 16, 2018

Smells so good my teenage daughters keep stealing it!

Great product! I stay dry and smell good! Love the fresh feeling all day. I would recommend this over and over! I love the smooth glide on application and the non crumble residue at the end of the day. Them smell makes me want to apply it all day! My teenage daughters love it so much that I have to stick up as they keep stealing it I. Me!

coconutssss

I bought this product because i love any and everything coconut. I give the smell a thumbs up. Nice and fresh smelling and not to strong. On the down side it did not hold up for me on my night out dancing 🙈.Although, I still use this product as my everyday deodorant.

July 16, 2018

Love the product and the smell

Great product , I just love the smell and the confidence i have when i wear it on , my daughter who is only 7 loves it too :) thanks Dove for making such great products.

July 16, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

Absolutely love this product. Smells amazing and lasts all day. The only kind of deodorant that will last. No need to reapply after the gym, or throughout a long day at work.

2.3/5

Sensitive to the smell

As far as antiperspirant goes it’s effective. If you are sensitive certain to smells like me then coconut is not the way to go. Something plain or fruity would be much better.