Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Up to 48-hour odour protection:
  • 0% alcohol formula is kind on skin
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream
  • Can help reduce dryness after shaving
  • Sweet and delicate coconut scented antiperspirant
  • Glides on easily

Help keep yourself fresh, dry and relaxed every day with Dove Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Stick. Its delicate scent is matched with a gentle 0% alcohol formula. That means you get soft, smooth skin that stays dry and fresh throughout the day – and the night. Offering great underarm care, it contains Dove's ¼ moisturizing cream. This helps to keep your skin touchably soft and smooth, and can even help reduce the dryness that can result from frequent shaving. And with up to 48 hours of odour protection, it’ll keep you fresh anywhere, anytime. Apply it to your underarms and enjoy long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is gentle on skin and beautifully scented with the delicate fragrance of coconut. It’s just what you need to start your day right.

March 02, 2018

Dove advanced care coconut

Love this product. The coconut smell is divine. I would buy this product again and again. It did not stain my clothes and lasted all day long. Dove products are usually my every day go-to products as I find they are a great quality for the price.

February 28, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again.

I already love the smell of coconut, so finding a product that has coconut in it puts me over the moon. I love the fact that it does not stain my clothes.

February 25, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

It was excellent, beautiful, great scent, and comforatble. I am more likey to buy this product and also i would like to give to this to my family, friends.

February 23, 2018

Great Scent, would buy again!

I really liked this product! Great scent and smooth application. Worked great throughout my workday, but wasn't quite strong enough for a grueling weekend workout. Will buy again for weekday use!

February 22, 2018

Fave

Leaves no white marks plus it deffiently lasts longer then 12 hours and don’t get me started on the smell because it’s amazing I love it will not be changing for along time

February 21, 2018

Great protection for workouts

This deodorant has a really nice coconut scent and it provides a really good protection for physical activity or for daily activities. I would definitely recommend this as a good go-to deodorant!

February 20, 2018

good product

I feel comfortable when I am using the product. My skin are a little dry in the winter, so I need some product which can make my skin comfortable. I heard the brand in the TV and some web site, so I tried to use the product. After I tried the product, it is better for my skin.

February 20, 2018

No stink

This deodorant goes on Smooth, it smells amazing and there is no stink! It’s awesome! Would definitely recommend! Dove overall has great products! I also use their shampoo, conditioner and hairspray.

February 19, 2018

Smells AMAZING!

This deodorant smells so good I WANT TO EAT IT! It smells like the beach! This deodorant stays for a long period of time and covers up sweat smells very well. I would definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2018

Je le racheterai

L'odeur est parfaite , subtil mais on le sent. Il est doux pour la peau et efficace contre la sueur. J'ai la peau hypersensible et je n'ai pas de petits boutons . je le recommande.