Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

January 26, 2019

Live for this

I absolutely love this dove dry spray! I especially love the scent and it really works! Coconut is my favourite scent. It’s a great product and it’s worth every penny spent!

January 26, 2019

Kept me Dry And i would buy again and again!

The Dove antiperspirant kept me dry during a basketball game. It left no residual on my clothes and I am using in my every day to day. I have recommend to All my freinds to use.

Dove

I've always loved Dove. It's super gentle on the skin, feels great and smells good. I've also found that it's at a reasonable price and always readily available anywhere I go

Not for me

I tried this before I went to the advance care odor protection stick I really didn’t like it. Left my pits to stink after a couple hours felt greasy and left marks on my armpits. I have sensitive skin.

January 24, 2019

I would buy this product again

I like the smell. Its last long. You don't need much of it. The product is a good price compared to other products. Its sold in a variety of stores. I will buy this again

Great!

I love the dry spray for on the go. I like to stay active and love to have deodorant in my bag. In the summer the sticks tend to melt in the heat so the dry spray is perfect for that. For me the spray isn't as effective as the stick but perfect for a refresh on the go!

Dove spray

Growing up people would always say they do t thing that spray for your pits don’t work!!! And truthfully I hated it too , I trued all kinds of deodorant. You always need to go through a million in order to find that 1 .... well with dove spray the coconut actually makes you smell that good all day and it don’t leave stains and feels good going on!!!

January 23, 2019

Best spray deodorant out there!

This product smells amazing it's my regular staple in my house hold it's gentle on the skin smells fantastic and feels weightless on! You must try This!

January 21, 2019

This is very different long lasting.fragrance is good.love i

Price is less comparative to other deo,variety of fragrance.This is very different long lasting.fragrance is good.love it.really enjoying fragrance.will love to buy it again smells good.

January 19, 2019

Great products

it was convenient to use , nicely packaged for travel and not to strong. It is reasonably priced and always good sales too...like the fresh fragrance . Easy to recommend as it covers everything I needed.