Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

August 27, 2019

Whete has this been all my life!

I remember antiperspirant spray back in the 80s which did nothing except leave your armpits wet.
    The dove dry spray, is just that! Goes on dry and stays that way!
    Who wants wet armpits? Isn't the whole purpose of ANTIPERSPIRANT supposed to stop you from profuse sweating? Hence the sprays back in the day went on wet. Leaving you to feel like you just finished a 10k race.
    Whoever was responsible for the creation of Dove Dry Spray, thank you 1000 times over!

July 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

Must have to prevent must

Perfect for hot sweaty days. Useful for stress sweating as well. Helps me get through my days without smelling or excessive moisture in my underarms. Useful and easy to apply

July 02, 2019
    Kansas, United States

I love this product... Will definitely buy again and again

Keeps me drier than any other I have tried and is better than any other antiperspirant I've tried in the past. Would definitely buy this again and again!

June 28, 2019

It really works..

I have to be honest, the first time I bought this antiperspirant I didn't think it would work for me, I was so used to the regular. I sprayed some of it and it last me for the whole day. I carry one in my purse just in case I ever need it. I do recommend it.

June 25, 2019

I would buy this again.

This a great for after a workout, gym or a run. Love it. No sticky feeling and its a light scent. No staining on my dark clothes. I always get comments on how nice i smell. I will be buying this again.

June 04, 2019

Lovely

Loved this spray so much! The spray goes on so easy! Light and fluffy and not greasy! Didn’t transfer to my clothes! And smells so godly! Lasted all day too

May 18, 2019

Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Dry Spray

I love using the Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Dry Spray because, I love the smell of coconuts and it doesn't make my arm pits dry and the smell lasts a long time for me.

May 03, 2019

The experience is good.

I would buy this product again because it is so fresh. The product is soft and it is not expensive. It is so easy to use in my routine (go to the gym and college).

April 28, 2019

Spray the smell away!

I purchased this on a whim. The smell was great and it wasn't at all sticky. You have to make sure you spray accurate so you dont get it in your face. Will buy again

April 26, 2019

The best I've used! I realy recomend it.

Ohh my Godness, the smell of this product its just perfect. I've using this product for more than years and I Will never change because its the best!!!!