Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Revive Reviews

January 11, 2018

I would really reccomend this

I've been trying this for the last 2 months.
    I found this incredible good but the smell of the product it's a little to strong for me!
    But it makes me feel confident all day long

June 21, 2017

Je vais toujours en acheter de ce produit la et pour toujou

J ai adorer. Je suis ' quelqu'un qui transpire beaucoup vu que je travail ou il fait énormément chaud. Avec ce produit j en amet une fois le matin et c est tout

May 07, 2017

It's my first time trying out this deodorant from Dove because I needed a stock whenever I travel. I never had any regrets purchasing it. First thing I noticed was the packaging, aside from the fact that I really love deo sprays, I liked this Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Verbana's color. The scent is also not strong which is very suitable for what I really prefer. although it will protect you from perspiring for 48 hours, you won't feel sticky. Like it's as if you didn't put any deodorant on your armpit. LOL! The best thing I really liked about it, it's 0% alcohol!!! =)

May 01, 2017

I jave yet to find a dove product I dont like. In this case I enjoy the suddle scent that comes with the antipersperant as well as its odor fighting action. Because who wants to be smelling all day lol

April 19, 2017

This is the only deodorant I will use. I love it. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave lots of white marks under your arms or on your clothes. The smell is fresh and fun.

April 15, 2017

i wax so its important to find something that does not irritate the sensitivity of exposed follicles and leaves skin feeling soft it does not irritate smells great fresh not artificial and keeps my skin soft and smooth

February 14, 2017

This deodorant feels like I am wearing nothing, but it keeps me dry and odor-free for at least seven hours. It is also great because it smells delicious but the smell is not overpowering.

January 24, 2017

This Deodorant has a zesty lemony scent that is not my favourite scent from this line of deoderants (definitely go no-scent if you are scent intolerant), and glides on easily.

I find one swoop is enough to ensure my armpits stay dry during the day - even after working out!

It's a nice feeling not to be paranoid about smelling bad or sweating through clothing that is tighter in the arms.

My skin also does not get irritated and feels soft (even those days I knick my underarms with my razor!).

It definitely doesn't last me 2 days (as tested while camping without showers), but it does last all day and night - even with vigorous activity!

I recommend this deoderant to my friends & family whenever someone is looking for a new brand.

October 20, 2016

I bought this antiperspirant stick because I like the scent of pomegranate, and because the product itself is reasonably priced. It works really well for everyday wear and it doesn't leave any visible marks on my clothing unless I wear something really dark. However, I wouldn't say it lasts 48 hours because at the end of a hot summer day, I definitely feel like I need to reapply. Other than that, I think it's a great product!

October 02, 2016

Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Revive worked for long days at the office, but the fragrance was stronger than most Dove antiperspirants. I did notice as the evening wore on, I needed a touch up and that is why only 3 stars for effectiveness. I am not a heavy sweater, so I think this would not work for any gal that needed mighty long protection.