Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews
#67 in Bath & Body

March 03, 2021

Great Formula

I purchased one to try it because my Costco sells it in "bulk" and it's such a great value. This formula is a winner. It's effective at keeping stink under control, but it's also gentle, creamy and easy to apply and you get a good amount for the price.
    My only fault with this is the smell. I wish Costco sold the unscented version because I don't need my pits to smell like cucumber! Fortunately, the smell is not so overpowering after application that it clashes with other fragrances.

November 11, 2020

Decent deodorant!

This deodorant smells really good and goes on pretty well. I didn’t really find that it lasted too long and had to reapply many times. But it does the job for what it is!

June 18, 2020

It works great

This product is fantastic
    I started using it and it felt great
    It smells fresh and clean
    I didn’t have to re spray again later in the afternoon It lasted all day for me

June 16, 2020

Long Lasting Freshness cant wait to buy again!

I am always on a hunt to find a deodorant that smells great, is moisturizing and lasts all day. This product does all 3 of these things for me. The nice smelling coconut is different from every other brand as it also very hydrating and smooth. Does not crumble when applicating! Would recommend for everyone

June 10, 2020

Light and cool!

I love this deodorant! I picked up a pack a Costco, and was hesitant because if I didn’t like it, it was a large pack of 4, potentially wasted! Glad to repost, i love it! It goes on smoothly and feels light, dry and not sticky! Definitely will repurchase!

February 15, 2020

Great everyday product!

I love all dove deodorants, they are so affordable and great. This one is my favourite scent and it lasts all day. Overall I would definitely repurchase this deodorant.

February 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will purchase this product again, love it❤️

I liked the price, the availability, the scent. I my daughter, mom and sister uses this product as well. I take it on vacation, on day trips to the city and the cottage.

February 07, 2020

I'l buy this over and over

This product works amazingly well and does not clog the pores. The scent is very light and refreshing and it's cooling as well.i am not sure what else to say. The product is affordable

February 03, 2020

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I Absolutely Love Dove anti perspirant. One of the first things I do after a long warm shower. Lasts all day and smells Great. I Highly Recommend Dove for any of my before or after care aids.