Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 02, 2020

Très bien.

Ce produit fonctionne très bien .. longue durée et de très bonne senteur.
    Il ne laisse pas de tâches sur les vêtements .Je l'achète depuis plusieurs années .Je le recommande.

October 31, 2020

Brand of trust

As I said when it's Dove there's nothing to worry about. The ingredients, the freshness and quality all to be swear upon. It's cute little deodorant with light fragrance as I'm not fan of anything strong

October 19, 2020

Love the clean smell and works great

I love the clean smell. Its not strong so its great for every day use and in a no scent environment like the office. Its gentle on my skin and works well!

October 03, 2020

My one and only

My one and only deodorant, I get the best deal at costco for a stack of these
    The best make me smell good and lasts all day I really recommend that everyone uses deodorant

October 03, 2020

Fresh

I love the smell, it’s my favourite one so far. It goes on really smooth and it’s long lasting throughout the day. It has a really fresh smell that is not over powering.

August 31, 2020

great!

this deodorant is very good! the person stays dry and refreshing for the whole day! I spend the day away from home and when I return I still feel a sensation of freshness in my armpits. and the smell is very smooth and pleasant.

August 01, 2020

Always been a favorite!

I've always been a fan of dove products and these deodorant are fantastic. They go on so smooth, they always smelling yummy. They're gentle on sensitive skin 10/10 recommend

July 14, 2020

The BEST

I have been using this product for years and swear by it! I'm so picky when it comes to deodorants, both how they smell and the texture. This deodorant smells so fresh, and doesn't have that artificial smell! It also applies silky smooth.

June 21, 2020

Active All Day

This deodorant is able to keep up with me and my busy lifestyle. It has a very light fresh scent, and is not overpowering. I did not have to re-apply this product during the day even though I am fairly active. The packaging is small and is easy to grip for application. It is also a good price when on sale. I also see that there are $2 coupons out too - even better deal!

June 20, 2020

must have

I am really happy dove made this product with moisturizers because shaving can really irritate my skin. this product will always be on my grocery list. In addition to working great, it smells great and goes on smooth! It leaves your underarms feeling smooth. I won’t buy another antiperspirant.