Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 18, 2020

It works great

This product is fantastic
    I started using it and it felt great
    It smells fresh and clean
    I didn’t have to re spray again later in the afternoon It lasted all day for me

June 18, 2020

This is my Go To!

I love this antiperspirant and wear it everyday for the last 5 years it smells great and fresh and it lasts all day. You can buy a package of 5 and the price is fantastic!

June 16, 2020

Long Lasting Freshness cant wait to buy again!

I am always on a hunt to find a deodorant that smells great, is moisturizing and lasts all day. This product does all 3 of these things for me. The nice smelling coconut is different from every other brand as it also very hydrating and smooth. Does not crumble when applicating! Would recommend for everyone

June 10, 2020

Light and cool!

I love this deodorant! I picked up a pack a Costco, and was hesitant because if I didn’t like it, it was a large pack of 4, potentially wasted! Glad to repost, i love it! It goes on smoothly and feels light, dry and not sticky! Definitely will repurchase!

March 04, 2020

J'adore

J'adore son odeur d'ailleur j'aime l'odeur de toute les produit de la même collection et et est parfait pour la peau sensible. Je le recommande assurément.

February 27, 2020

Lasting scent

Very nice antiperspirant that gives a nice fresh scent without being overpowering. This keeps me smelling fresh all day and I can still smell it hours into my day. I still do sweat when I wear this however the scent makes sure there is no odour! Really like this product

February 15, 2020

Great everyday product!

I love all dove deodorants, they are so affordable and great. This one is my favourite scent and it lasts all day. Overall I would definitely repurchase this deodorant.

February 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will purchase this product again, love it❤️

I liked the price, the availability, the scent. I my daughter, mom and sister uses this product as well. I take it on vacation, on day trips to the city and the cottage.

February 07, 2020

I'l buy this over and over

This product works amazingly well and does not clog the pores. The scent is very light and refreshing and it's cooling as well.i am not sure what else to say. The product is affordable

February 03, 2020

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I Absolutely Love Dove anti perspirant. One of the first things I do after a long warm shower. Lasts all day and smells Great. I Highly Recommend Dove for any of my before or after care aids.