Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 08, 2014

Great product, I continue to buy it so they must be doing something right. Lots of nice scents as well

September 08, 2014

I really like this deodorant. Their is such a large variety of scent and they all smell so great! I've tried a lot of deodorant and a lot of it doesn't work as well - this works wonder. It lasts me throughout the day without me having to worry about anything. Such an affordable price! This has become one of my favorites :)

September 08, 2014

Works great keeps me dry and fresh would buy again. Love the smell want to try them all.

August 31, 2014

I really like this one. Leaves me feeling fresh and smells really nice. Not too overpowering. The formula is smooth and creamy. It is a bit small- I go through it pretty quickly.

August 19, 2014

Makes my under arms smooth and smelling great no need to worry about it wearing off and smelling like BO works wonders

August 14, 2014

Been using for years now. I don't buy any other kind!

August 12, 2014

I'm usually a fan of Dove's products, so I was eager to try their antiperspirant and deodorants. I found a two pack for a good deal, and really liked the smell of the cucumber one. However, I found that it wasn't overly effective for me. It's not very good against heavy sweat, and it definitely doesn't last all day. It may work well for other people, but I ended up tossing the second stick that I had bought.

August 12, 2014

This will be my go to deodorant until it gets discontinued (hopefully never). It smells amazing and works like a charm! I never find myself worrying about odour with this one. Absolutely love it, leaves a nice light scent - not too scented.

August 05, 2014

I never really noticed how deodorant felt on my skin until I tried dove deodorants. So soft!

June 18, 2014

I have a fragrance sensitivity and most stuff makes me sneeze like crazy, not this one. It's a nice light scent and works very well, and of course it's from Dove so it leaves the skin nice and soft.