Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Worth every penny!

I've always purchase the products all the products dove shampoo or conditioner or deodorant or hairspray or dry shampoo is all Dove brand. I don't really trust any other brand besides Dove because it's always a guaranteed that it works and that your hair feels nice and you're always smelling fresh all day long. Anyone that asked me about a product for deodorant or anything shampoo Etc I always always recommend Dove.

July 16, 2018

One of my favorite deodorants!

I love the cool feeling on my underarms when I use this! The smell is delightful and the price is even better! Lasts all day for me and keeps me stink free :)

July 16, 2018

This antiperspirant smells so good and fresh. The nice smell lasts throughout the day but is subtle enough so it is not overpowering. Keeps sweaty areas dry.

Hands down my fave

I love this product! It's by far my go to product when I need a change from all the others. It smells great. I highly recommend it if you need a better quality product

Dove antiperspirant

J'utilise ce produit a tout les jours. Facile d'application il laisse une odeur douce. Je peut ok appliquer sous mes vêtements noirs car il ne tâche pas. Dure toute la journée même durant mes tâches ménagères.

Works like a charm

This is one of my go to deodorants. It last for hours, it leaves you smelling fresh and amazing but isn't to sting of a sent. I don't use anything else.

Smells and works great!

I love this deoderant so much! The go fresh line is my go to for deoderant! It goes on smooth and leaves me smelling fresh all day long without having to worry about sweat stains or smell!

July 16, 2018

This is my second favourite scent of dove

I love dove products so I recently gave this one a try. It works great and have never had it fall out like I have other brands. It's small enough to put in your purse and keeps me smelling great

J'adore!

J'adore ce produit de Dove. Très doux sur la peau avec une bonne odeur de cocombre. Sentiment de fraîcheur. Et efficace même lors de journée plus chaude.

Super fresh

I would absolutely buy this product again. It smells wonderful and fresh. It doesn't make me feel itchy. Its smooth and lasts a long time. I highly recommend