Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Cool Cucumber!

When I saw this product, I decided to try it out because of it's cucumber scent. I loved it. It was so light and the scent was somewhat refreshing. It also worked great with keeping dry and didn't leave any white marks on my clothing. I didn't have to worry about it transferring onto my clothes, even my black clothing was free of white marks. I highly recommend this deodorant, it works great and it has a great price point.

Highly recommended!

This is a great product that is so gentle on the skin. I highly recommend it, especially if you have sensitive skin. The scent is also great and not too strong.

Clean and Fresh!

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick is my go to! It keeps me dry and smelling fresh no matter what life throws my way. In a world where there are a million and one choices, Dove is one of my very favourite brands!

Long lasting

The scent is not overpowering and it goes on very smooth. Over time my underarm area did become smoother. Lasted all day and did not wear off on clothing. Great price too!

Good deodorant, nice scent

This deodorant goes on smooth and silky and does not leave white marks. Lasts all day. The scent is nice but for me I prefer light or unscented products for my underarms.

July 16, 2018

The smell is awesome and I love this been using it for a while . my friends ask me what I use and I tell them they love it and it comes in spray ......

July 16, 2018

Great product for a great price

I've been using this product for a while now and it works fantastic. It smells fresh and clean and keeps me dry. I would recommend trying this product.

Refreshing!

This deodorant is soothing for sensitive armpits, it also smells really nice! It doesn’t stain your clothes or leave the white lines, however it does clump up sometimes under the armpits.

July 16, 2018

Has a light fresh an clean scent. Not over powering. Last long and big bang for the buck. Does not leave a residue like most poducts ive tried. Great product.

Hands down the best!

I sweat a LOT! But my armpits are always nice, fresh and dry with this deodorant. The smell is nice and subtle and stays for a long time.
    Love love love