Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

A repurchase!

The Dova Advanced Fresh Care go cool essentials antiperspirant stick is something I buy time and time again! I have always been the type to sweat easily, since I was a kid. I love this because I feel like I smell really clean and fresh even with the amount of perspiration I have!

Fresh Fragrance

I have used this particular dove product both in the bar soap, anti perspirant and deodorant spray. The fragrance is very light and this particular antiperspirant doesn't leave marks, no heavy scent, very light and lasts all day. So its a good buy and also value for money

My favourite deodorant

I have tried so many different deodorants but this is by far my favourite. It has a fresh scent that isn’t too strong and keeps me dry all day. The cucumber scent isn’t too overwhelming which is my problem with most other brands.

July 16, 2018

Smells fresh and works hard! It doesn't matter what I am doing, from relaxing to gardening in the heat Dove Antiperspirant works as hard as I do. I don't use anything else.

July 16, 2018

Keeping you fresh & smelling good...

This product is effective for controlling sweat & keeps you smelling good with a subtle fragrance. Fair price point & widely available at many stores.

Amazing!

This is my absolute favourite antiperspirant. The scent is lovely, soft enough that it isn't overwhelming but strong enough that I can enjoy it all day. It keeps me dry and doesn't leave a weird filmy residue like other sticks do. Its one of those products thatid be very upset to see discontinued!

July 16, 2018

I love this deodorant! It goes on smooth and leaves my skin soft. I don’t like heavily perfumed items so this one fits me perfectly - the scent is light and fresh. And it’s super effective keeping me dry all day.

Refreshing

This is a great brand and an even better product. It kept me cool and dry and feeling well protected. The smell is amazing and it didn't leave any white marks on my favorite cloths. A really great price point , highly recommend.

My favorite deodorant

My all time favorite deodorant BY FAR! This is my go-to for crazy sweaty gym sessions or just a night out with the girls. I prefer the non-scented but I love switching from that to the scented ones when I don't feel like wearing perfume. And the cucumber one is the best.

fresh clean scent

This is my go to deodorant to use and have yet to deviate to another product. The price is right and I love the non-floral scent. It doesn't stop perspiration completely but it does help you feel more dry than without.