Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great fresh scent

I use this product when I travel because it comes in the perfect size and works really well. The scent is light and refreshing and it leaves my skin nice and smooth.

A Fresh Scent, Without Being Overpowering

I usually use a crystal deodorant for everyday use, but when I know I need to use an antiperspirant, Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh in the Cool Essentials scent is my go-to. It leaves my underarms feeling moisturized and smooth, never irritated, and it actually does work to help prevent perspiration. I like that the scent is very subtle, so I'm not overpowering my coworkers with the scent of pineapples every time I raise my arms.

This antiperspirant is very reasonably priced, and I can often find it on a good sale. One stick lasts me several months, so it's a great product, with an equally great value.

Not my first choice

I bought this because it was the cheaper option of two kinds at my local grocery store and didn't want to make another stop. The smell is nice and fresh but I prefer a sweeter smell. Antiperspirant wise, it didn't seem to last the whole day so not very good for me.

3.2/5

Pretty good

I got this in a large pack from Costco so the price is very good. I like the smell of the product. But I am still sweaty after my walk to work and on a hot day I am not sure the product lasts long enough.

Works and smells great!

I very light scented and refreshing feeling this product gives! I love good scents but this is great when you don’t want to overpower! Not just that it works amazing! I swear like crazy and I never have a problem with this product! It’s priced great but better on a sale or at Costco!

July 16, 2018

J'achèterai a définitivement encore ce produit

J'adore vraiment l'anti sudorifique dove , tellement efficace et très bonne senteur. Je ne me passerais plus de mon produit, dove est la meilleure marque.

Love It!

I picked up my first stick of this a few months ago as they were out of my regular brand. I was so impressed with it, it has now become my regular brand. It left me dry all day and the scent was not overpowering. It was also a bonus that it was cheaper than my original brand. I will continue to buy this and do recommend it.

Refreshing scent

I have this deodorant in travel size and i absolutely love it! specially for tropical trips, I love the refreshing cucumber fragrance. One of my favorite things about Dove is how they carry the scents through different products, so I can match this with my Dove body wash.

Loved this deodorant!

I absolutely loved this deodorant! It smells amazing and worked really well even when I was at the gym. Would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family and will be buying it again.

July 16, 2018

Been using this for years!

I have been using this Dove antiperspirant for years now and continue to re-purchase it. This product goes on very smooth, does not leave white marks and has a clean, fresh scent. I also do not experience any perspiration when using it and it keeps me cool all day. It does not transfer to my clothing either. I will continue buying this one or other scents in the line.