Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Best deodorant

As with all dove products I love this product of theirs. I love the smell, it lasts all day long. Also it’s not messy like some other deodorant that I have used in the past. I would recommend this deodorant for its smell and it’s performance.

July 16, 2018

Works very well would by again

I like the scent its light and not over barring dose not leave stains and works overall well for me but i do have heart issues and do sweat more then the normal person to inform

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smelly pits, but in a good way.

I love the smell of this deodorant. Strong enough to give off a good scent but not over powering.
    Helps keep the pits stay fresh and dry and is also shaped to go on easy.

July 16, 2018

je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

j'adore l'odeur la texture le prix tout me convient dans ce produit je vous le dis vous ne le regretterez pas. tout ma famille l'utilises et on va continuer de l'acheter.

United States

Love it!

I really love dove because it keeps me dry all day long , and makes me feel more coffendent about myself , Dove is the best brands out there and I wont stop buying this brand

Fresh

I have not found a Dove antiperspirant that I have not liked. They all work well and do not irritate my skin.

I've tried this scent in particular for the last few months and this melon fresh scent in particular is perfect for summer.

Smells nice

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials has a nice and light scent to it. It glides on smooth and lasts all day long. Doesn't transfer onto darks.

Smells good!

I love this product. It has a nice light scent that last all day long. It also doesn’t leave white marks on your clothes! Leaves your skin feeling soft all day long. I recommend for sure

July 16, 2018

Go-to antiperspirant from my go-to drugstore brand

Such a great product ! I usually prefer mildly scented products that do the trick and this particular scent does just that! Dove is my favorite brand for all things health and beauty so it doesn't come as a surprise that this product would follow suit. I love love the scent. Its clean and fresh and a must have for summers. I have one in my purse at all the times !

My go-to deodorant

I have been using Dove's Advanced Care Go Fresh cool antiperspirant stick for many years now. There are numerous factors that make me repurchase this over and over again: I love the scent (light that is not overwhelming), it is long lasting and barely leaves any white marks. I have been always a big fan in Dove's products in general! I definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for an antiperspirant stick that is not expensive and that keeps freshness all day!