Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 16, 2018

Ce produit est excellent, ne laisse aucune tache sur le linge, n'a pas un résidu collant ou une sensation de colle sous les bras, est doux et surtout ne cause pas déritation. J'adore!

July 16, 2018

Love the fresh clean scent

This deodorant is my go-to for a nice fresh and clean scent that isn’t powerful or overwhelming. Product works great, keeping me dry all day. Price is competitive and readily available in stores

July 16, 2018

Keeps you fresh all day!

I’ve used Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool deodorant for quite a while! It keeps me odour-free all day and my underarms stat soft. I definitely recommend this product!

En general, j'aime beaucoup

D'abord, j'aime beaucoup l'odeur de cette antosudorifique. De plus, il es quand même efficace, il dure pas mal tout la journée. Aussi, il es très doux. J'achète régulièrement ce produits et je l'aime beaucoup.

July 16, 2018

Not what I thought it would be

As funny as it sounds, I was looking forward to trying this product for the scent and the fact that dove loves to promote that the deodorant doesn't leave white marks.
    Unfortunately for me, my body chemistry and the scent did not get along and my clothes were covered in white deodorant. I would wash my clothes and if I didn't either spray with shout or scrub beforehand, the white wouldn't even come out.
    I haven't had great luck with dove deodorants unfortunately. I wouldn't recommend this product.

An affordable option!

This isn't my first choice for deodorant but it definitely does the job! Easy on the skin, easy application and great smell! You also can't beat the price - they're also often on sale too!

July 16, 2018

A texture and smell that's irrisistable!

Have an important meeting to attend? Maybe even a hot date? An want to feel fresh, awakened, possibly even comfortable? Then you most definitely would be intrigued, by Doves Advanced Care Go Fresh antiperspirant, for girls / women! I'm always on the go, and with these hot summer's, interviews that can bring out my anxiety, I love having this product available at hand! It smells amazing, feels soft, goes on perfect, and I have no complaints. I would happily, tell anyone, and everyone to give it a try. They won't be disappointed!!

Great product

This antiperspirant is a great buy. Works on a hot day, doesnt leave residue at all, the scent is nice and refreshing. Dove antiperspirant are a def buy again

July 16, 2018

This is a great antiperspirant

As expected, works like an antiperspirant! I have sensitive skin and this product is not an irritant. Easy to apply, even though it is invisible dry I usually wait a minute or two if I'm going to be putting a black garment on. I will not even look to other brands, and It's also super affordable. I really recommend this product to everyone

Best deodorant

As with all dove products I love this product of theirs. I love the smell, it lasts all day long. Also it’s not messy like some other deodorant that I have used in the past. I would recommend this deodorant for its smell and it’s performance.