Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 30, 2018

Stay fresh all day long

I love dove deodorant! I work 12 hour days most weeks... This deodorant keeps me fresh all day long! I never smell and never have to re apply! Perfect for long days

September 30, 2018

Dove

dove a toujours de bon produit pour aider contre les odeurs et la transpiration , celui aux concombres sent tres bon , je vais en racheter d'autre ...

3.2/5

September 28, 2018

Not for everyone!

Everyone's body type is definitely different and this product proves it! I cannot use this product if I am doing anything that will cause me to sweat. It sweats off! It also leaves behind a lingering odor. I find that its very hard to wash off if I did not sweat during the day. I would sometimes have to use a males body wash to take it off (ironically, since sweat washes it away). I would not use this again because it does not agree with me at all.

September 27, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again! It’s now my go too!

I’m only day 5 of using it everyday! I am loving it. Smells great and leaves now residue or stains on my clothing! It is also a affordable price!! I will be defiantly will be telling every to try!

September 25, 2018

First pick each time

Tried this at the start of summer and will never go back. Made me feel refreshed and secure in the really hot days.
    Never had a problem with it transferring to my clothing which is an added bonus :)

Kentucky, United States

Love it

The deodorant makes you feel fresh. It smells good and my kids has to have some when I put it on cause she loves the smell of it. I definitely recommend to family and friends.

Awesome product

I been using this deodorant for the longest time it smells good and keeps my armpits dry all day. It doesnt irritate my armpits like other deodorants so i love it

Still The Best 10 Years Later

There's really a reason why this is the best-rated antiperspirant out there.

I've been using this product in its various iterations since I hit puberty. Without fail, every time I've tried something else I've always returned to what works best. It glides on easily, leaves no residue, and lasts till the end of the day. The smell is very faint but clean (cucumber all the way!). What more could you possibly ask for?

September 23, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Love Dove Deodorant

I love the advanced care Dove deodorant. It goes on smooth, smells great, and lasts all day long. It can be on the expensive side but often I am able to find coupons.

September 22, 2018

Dove dove dove

I love dove they are a household brand that has been around for quite sometime
    When it comes to deodorant they know what they are doing some times .
    Not to fond of their price or the purple scent I think it's passion fruit as it does not mix well with my chemistry but maybe everyone is different . Besides that I think they did an excellent job I just wish they where slightly bigger or have more bang for your buck when it came to their solids and spays !