Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

holds me over

I react alot to different brands but this light scented clean feeling Dove antiperspirant is wonderful. i enjoy that it lasts all day. i dont find myself looking down to take a secret sniff.

Pennsylvania, United States

Best odor protector

I have stuck to one deodarant for most of my life. I finally decided to switch it up and give another brand a chance. I am so pleasantly surprised at what I was missing out on. This deodarant not only smells so good it protects you from breaking a sweat. I apply this in the morning after my shower and it lasts all day long. I used to have reapply my old deodarant throughout the day. I have not had to reapply this one at all. It does exactly what it says.

Smells so so good

This antiperspirant deodorant delivers up to 48-hour protection, underarm care and a refreshing cucumber and green tea scent. Love it. Have been using it for 5 years.

September 20, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Best antiperspirant ever.works great, smells great.

I love this product,Its smells wonderful and works great. Its the only one I buy now.I would recommend this product, most antiperspirant wear off after so long but not this one.

Lasting

This is very refreshing and long lasting. I am presently using this product at home now and before i get this review. I have being telling my family and friends about this product.

September 19, 2018

I would buy this product again but it would need to be sal

This product is good but it could be better it has a very nice mild smell but I think it could last longer it seemed to run short it made me feel like I needed more

Long lasting

Smooth application, great feel and fast long lastly product. I have repurchased this product many time and I use it daily. I do not have the reapply during the day.

Worth it

This is my number one product to use as for deodorants. It's amazing, long lasting, and long smelling of freshness. When applied it is lightweight, refreshing and stays in place. The different variety of smells and types this product offers is amazing.

J’adore

J’adore beaucoup ce produit il est magnifique il donne une peau de bébé il est génial. Sans parfum il est trop trop bon vraiment il est excellent je conseille les gens à les tester

Pennsylvania, United States

I'd never buy anything else!

Works great .... smells great.. dove has always been my go to for beauty and personal care. Price is usually on point and the product is always worth it!!!!!!!!