Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 19, 2018

Can’t go wrong with this deodorant

Like the title says, you really can’t go wrong with this deodorant! It smells great, it truly does work well, and it’s a great price! They last a surprisingly long time using them every day, and this one specifically is what I use just about every day!

This is a fantastic buy

I have been using the Dove cool anti-perspiration stick and it is amazing. It glides on smoothly, smells fantastic and keeps me dry all day and it’s very inexpensive. This product is a fantastic buy.

🌸🌿

Dove ne m'ont jamais déçu avec leur produit et en pré une fois satisfaite avec ce produit. Me tiens au sec toute la journée avec une odeur de fraîcheur. Je le recommande fortement.

July 18, 2018

I like it!

I would buy Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick again. It has a nice light scent that I really like and it keeps me nice and dry!

July 18, 2018

Keeps you dry.

If you're looking for an anti-antiperspirant that keeps you dry and smelling great, this is the product for you. It's effective and lasts all day. It doesn't sting when used after shaving either.

the best ever

I have purchased this item myself as I read so many reviews on it, well I can really tell you that the smell is amazing and it glides on nice, light, and dry right away, and totally love how it last for the day, which is very hard to find in any deodorant, but this is the best ever :) I highly recommend

0.5/5

July 17, 2018

If you're a "sweater" like I am you might wanna hold off.

Ever since I was 29 and HAD to have a Hysterectomy due to Bladder Prolapse I have been one big bucket of sweatiness and when I used this deodorant, it melted down my arms while on a date. Never Again.

Great deodorant

This is my go to deodorant. I use it every day. It smells excellent and doesn't leave a residue when you put it on. It keeps you dry and smelling great. You couldnt ask for anything else from it. Its a great product.

Didnt like the formula

I found this smelled good but it seemed to dry up and crumble super fast compared to any other antiperspirant i have used. It was super weird because i use a ton of dove products and i usually love their stuff.

July 17, 2018

Mon déodorant de tous les jours

Depuis plusieurs années, j'utilise les déodorants Dove. Celui-ci est parmi mes préférés, car son odeur est très fraîche et agréable, sans être trop intense. Finalement, il protège bien contre les odeurs, n'irrite pas la peau et est très abordable.