Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.7/5

not for sweaty people

I'm not an overly sweaty person by any means, so usually regular antiperspirant does the job. Dove seems gentler on the skin so I picked this up to give it a try. Unfortunately it does not work for me. Maybe my stress sweat or something is just really strong (?) but halfway through the day, my sweat comes through like normal... just now it kind of smells like cucumber lol. I cannot see this working for anyone unless they sweat a very minimal amount.

great product.

I have just started using this product.
    Recommend it highly.
    Great to help me feel fresh.
    Works wonderfully.
    I like the smell and it doesn't leave white marks

July 16, 2018

I like this product very much. Leaves no stains and keeps me dry all day. I live using all of the dove products. Will continue to purchase these products for me and my daughter.

July 16, 2018

Love the Smell, so refreshing!

I love this antiperspirant, it works great and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have been using it for quite a while now and buy it regularly. The smell is wonderful because it is mild and not overpowering. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes and lasts all day in the colder months. In the summer I just reapply it after being outside for a long time.

great product

I used this product for the first time since I enjoy Dove products. I was pleasantly surprised by it. Not only is the scent light and calming but the deodorant does not leave a sticky film. Would buy this again for sure and try the other scents.

July 16, 2018

I really love the cool essentials cucumber deordorant .It goes on feeling smooth and cool with no worries of any clumping into little balls under ur arm.It lasts the whole day keeping u feeling fresh and no sweat marks either .Over all this is a great product and would reccomend it to anyone .

July 16, 2018

Merci pour ce produit , je le recommende a tous et mon fils veux maintenant essayé les produit pour homme. Pour moi ses un produit qui restera j'en suis certaine.

July 16, 2018

After trying this i went to my local store and bought some.Use it everyday.Dove make a great product not just for woman but men as well.I am a mother to a 13 year old and he also uses dove

.....

This is another favourite of mine pretty honoured I love the smell smells like cucumbers and I absolutely love you cumbers I do recommend it but I like all dogs so I kind of by all the doves deodorants

Nice surprise!

I bought this Dove Advanced Care go Fresh cool essentials antiperspirant stick for the first time about a month ago. It was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. What a nice surprise, the smell really is fresh and this antiperspirant actually does what it says it will. It truly does give me 48 hour protection. I recommend this product highly!