Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

the best ever

I have purchased this item myself as I read so many reviews on it, well I can really tell you that the smell is amazing and it glides on nice, light, and dry right away, and totally love how it last for the day, which is very hard to find in any deodorant, but this is the best ever :) I highly recommend

0.5/5

July 17, 2018

If you're a "sweater" like I am you might wanna hold off.

Ever since I was 29 and HAD to have a Hysterectomy due to Bladder Prolapse I have been one big bucket of sweatiness and when I used this deodorant, it melted down my arms while on a date. Never Again.

Great deodorant

This is my go to deodorant. I use it every day. It smells excellent and doesn't leave a residue when you put it on. It keeps you dry and smelling great. You couldnt ask for anything else from it. Its a great product.

Didnt like the formula

I found this smelled good but it seemed to dry up and crumble super fast compared to any other antiperspirant i have used. It was super weird because i use a ton of dove products and i usually love their stuff.

July 17, 2018

Mon déodorant de tous les jours

Depuis plusieurs années, j'utilise les déodorants Dove. Celui-ci est parmi mes préférés, car son odeur est très fraîche et agréable, sans être trop intense. Finalement, il protège bien contre les odeurs, n'irrite pas la peau et est très abordable.

Fresh Scent

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant stick has a nice fresh scent that is not too strong. It is an effective antiperspirant that keeps you dry all day. It does not mark your clothing.

My go-to antiperspirant

I have used this product for many years. I love the smell and it keeps me feeling fresh all day. I usually have to apply only once. It is great quality,

He's hooked on it.

My partner had tried this item because he got it in a surprise bag for his birthday. Well, he loved the way it smells and said, "I finally found an item that actually works for a change. And he has been using it ever since. Now, he wants to try out the antiperspirant that he had seen in the store. It's not expensive and smells great too! Try it out and see for yourself. You'll be hooked too!

July 16, 2018

Fresh, clean scent!

Very nice antiperspirant that gives a nice fresh scent without being overpowering. This keeps me smelling fresh all day and I can still smell it hours into my day.
    I still do sweat when I wear this however the scent makes sure there is no odour!
    Really like this product.

July 16, 2018

Des aisselles toutes douces

Crémeux et onctueux à l’application. Plusieurs bonnes odeurs, pas trop fortes; présentes. On peux facilement porte notre parfum préféré en même temps que l’antisudorifique. Je le trouve aussi très efficace.