Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 02, 2016

I love the dove antiperspirants! They smell amazing which I love! It's like I don't have to wear bossy spray and they keep me dry and smelling great all day!

2.8/5

August 02, 2016

I've tried this product many times in the past. I usually buy it when it is on sale.i like the smell and it offers decent protection. I would purchase this product again in the future.

August 02, 2016

This antiperspirant is very creamy and goes on nicely. I didn't really expect to like the scent but it smells very fresh and vibrant without being overpowering, which is especially nice in the summer. I found it to be effective although you do have to be careful not to apply too much!

August 02, 2016

I always buy Dove Antiperspirant, but this one especially as I love the cool smell of it. It last for hours and comes in handy in the hot summer months. It's affordable (and usually on sale somewhere) as well as effective. Not much more you can ask for from an Antiperspirant.

August 02, 2016

I like this product alot. It doesn't cause me redness and irritation like a lot of brands do and the smell is light and pleasant. I do get some transfer on to my clothing if i apply it before I get dressed but that is easy to avoid.

August 02, 2016

This is one of my favourite deodorants. It's really smooth to apply. The scent is nice and light. It doesn't transfer to my clothes, which is very important!

August 02, 2016

I love all Dove products. They are gentle on me and my family's sensitive skin. We don't like anything with a strong scent. Dove is gentle and has a nice, light smell, something like a baby or baby's room should smell. This deodorant keeps me and my daughter cool, isn't sticky and glides on smoothly. We feel clean and secure when we use this lovely deodorant!

August 02, 2016

Absolutely the best deodorant on the market. Doesn't leave white stains and smells amazing. Keeps you fresh all day long. Have used many different ones and this one is by far the best. Keeps you smelling fresh all day long!

August 02, 2016

I love the fresh scent of this antiperspirant when I put it on in the morning. It isn't sticky, no white marks show up and I have never had any issues no matter how much I sweat in this heat!
    I have tried many of the different scents and the cool essentials one is my go do scent, but I must say I like some of the other scents to!
    I will continue to buy this!

August 02, 2016

I will never turn back from using dove deodorants. I don' t think there is even any of them that I DONT like. I actually like all the fragrances! It lasts all day. Doesn't turn white in my underarms. Feels dry directly after applying it. I hate the feeling of wet or greasy underarms because of the deodorants I'm wearing. This exact fragrance is the one I am currently using at the moment ! The smell is subtle instead of being super perfumey. And it soothes my sensitive skin from shaving.