Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 25, 2019

Good Product

Use this as my daily deodorant, and I love it. I like the fresh scent, and fresh feeling that lasts all day long. It easily rolls on, and feels comfortable all day long regardless of the activity

2.8/5

February 25, 2019

Not a great scent

Goes on nice, doesn't really leave a film but the scent is not pleasant. A bit overwhelming and doesn't do a great job of protection against wetness and odor

February 24, 2019

My go-to deodarant

I tend to shop around for deodarants, always looking to find the perfect one. I get very sweaty under my arms, and though I haven't found one that really stops me from sweating, this Dove one does decrease my sweating. It smells clean and fresh, and the scent can usually last through 10-12 hours. I will always go back to this classic deodarant!

February 22, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

My HerO

This dove deodorant smels wonderful last all day I use t h e spray and it disent leave a mess on clothes . It's my Hero.was sent a sample months ago now it's all I use .

February 22, 2019

I adore this product!

For someone who loves a cool smell, who wants to feel fresh and who wants to stay dry all day every day, this product is for you! Amazing quality of product, I give this an overall 5 stars.

February 20, 2019

Great Product!

This product applies on smoothly without leaving white marks and is effective all day! I personally love the cool crisp scent and the good price point of the product. I will definitely buy this product again in the future!

February 20, 2019

Love this product

I love the fresh clean scent. Also this product is very reasonably priced and it is very effective. Also it does not leave marks on my clothing. I would highly recommend it.

I love this product

Nice light scent and works great!! I highly recommend it, soft on your skin and the protection is 24 hours easily, I am going to try some of the other scents as well

Happy smell!

Recently tried out the Dove Go Fresh deodorant when I was out of my usual go-to deodorant by Secret. Love love love!! So smooth, and soft and smells great ALL day. Soothes razor burn bumps too, I just discovered.

Dove

I have been using this product for YEARS! I have very VERY sensitive skin and am limited to skin products I can use and never once have I had an issue using this product.