Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 29, 2019

Amazing stuff

I could never find a prpduct like this that lasts the day i apply in the morning and i feel great all day i would for sure buy it again i look forward to trying dove products im pleased and happy with the results of a dove product
    I suggest this to my friends aswell
    I know they would love it just as much as i do

January 26, 2019

One of my favs

Love this! I didn't get the "cooling" feeling or sensation from it but it worked well and smelled great! I love the Dove brand, so will more than likely continue to buy.

January 24, 2019

Love love love it!

I personally love dove products over most brands and love the dove deodorants they always go on smooth and last all day smelling great and feeling fresh

2.3/5

January 24, 2019

Not a great buy

This product looked every promising at first glance but in actuality it was quite a let down. It was gentle on my skin, which I really appreciated however, it was not very effective and its scent was super faint; overall I would not buy nor recommend this product to anyone.

Very essential

Hey ladies, go for it.
    It is anywhere Carey product and it is very last long!!
    I use it any for any after job coffee date and its effect feels till the morning..

January 23, 2019

This product will keep you fresh and cool all day long :)

I don't sweat a lot, but I still wear deodorant every day. I really like the dove line. This scent is very nice, clean and refreshing. It reminds me of summer. I would certainly recommend this product for its great value and pleasant scent. I find it more summery, but I use it year round, except when I wear deodorant specially designed for black and white clothes. I always use the stick as well. When I was younger I used the spray and I had a bad experience. It felt like I was getting a rash. Dove products are very gentle on your skin.

January 23, 2019

Definitely would purchase again and have

I love the fresh scent and even on a hot day or nervous situation it always keeps me fresh. Thanks never worry about a sweaty smell as it always does a fantastic job

My "go too"

Great smell, lasts all day. Great price. You can also buythree double pack now.
    This goes on smooth, no clumping, no crumbling, doesn't stain your clothing. Great for everyday use.

January 23, 2019

Its not too bad had better but cant complain for the price

It’s a tad greasy but you won’t be sweating at all hunny trust me used this love it will use it again holds them sweat pores leaves no stains so okay girl your set bam!

Pretty decent antiperspirant

The scent is great and it keeps me dry all day long, even when it's hot out and I'm running around all day. Dove products are usually trustworthy. I haven't tried a Dove product yet that I don't like.