Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Can be used regularly

Can be used regularly. I love the scent. It’s nice and refreshing. It works for a while. It doesn’t leave any spot on dress also. So it’s recommended for daily use.

Nice gentle product

I wasn't expecting a product that worked this well to be so gentle on my skin and doesnt irritate after shaving love your products and have been trying more

Good Product

Goes on well! Works for a few hours! In high heat of the summer has to be re-applied a few times throughout the day! Over all a great product! I will continue to purchase.

January 21, 2019

I recommend

Very light smelling and very feminine smelling anti-persipirant. Very effective. It is one of my favorites winter or summer. Recommend for people who do not like heavy smelling deodorant

January 20, 2019

I tried this product out about 3 years ago and fell in love

This product is perfect for any situation. It the scent I use is cucumber melon. It has a slight scent which I smell but doesn't over power anyone around me. It doesn't leave a white residues and stain my clothing. I never have to worry about wet marks or bad odors which is vitial in my line of work as the head cook in our restaurant.

January 20, 2019

I Love Dove!

I first bought this in a small travel size. I became totally in love with yet another Dove product. Cool scent, non sticky. Keeps me dry and doesn't stain clothes.

J'adore cet antisudorifique.

Salut cet antisudorifique c'est produit que j'a dore.... il est très doux pour les aisselles . En plus il sent super bon . Je vous le recommande à toute :)

January 18, 2019

Je vais toujours acheter ce produits car je l'adore!

J'adore les produits divers! Tellement doux pour la peau. Je ne changerais pas de marque sa ces certain! J'aimerais bien essayer ces produits. J'aime sentir bien dans ma peau et quand j'utilise divers je me sent bien.

January 18, 2019

I would buy this product again! It smells great and it last!

Smells clean, and lasts all day. I applied it and lightly wiped with a tissue. I was impressed that it didn’t leave marks on my black t-shirt. I would buy this product again. Very affordable.

I smelled great! Kept me dry! Buy again

This was a nice light smell. I was dry all day. My shirt was dry and i only needed to apply once aday! The price was awesome i can keep buying it! Great product!