Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Wisconsin, United States

best antiperspirant

This is probably the best antiperspirant i have ever used. Love the smell, goes on easy, doesn't leave a lot of residue! I have very sensitive skin and most of the things i put on sting, and this one doesnt!

Very good for travelling

Nice antiperspirant for travelling since it is not spray. There is a small travel version that I use a lot. don't open it too much or it will fall apart. It works.

My Go To Antiperspirant

This is definitely my Go To antiperspirant. Provides excellent protection and it's dry, not messy. It smells great, works amazing and the price is just right. Definitely highly recommend.

February 06, 2019

Gentle protection

I find this product very effective, yet gentle at the same time. The gentle fragrance is not overwhelming and the price is always optimal for my limited budget. It is what I choose eveytime as I know it will work well and be all around pleasant in price point, fragrance and feel.

February 06, 2019

I LOVE dove

The smell is fantastic, the cream is light weight, and it keeps you smelling great all day! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Great value for money! This is my go too product!

February 05, 2019

Would definitely buy this product again

I have always loved Dove products, so choosing this one was a no brainer. It doesn't leave chunky white powder on your skin like some solid sticks do. Also, the scent is mild yet pleasant. I find some deodorants will start to smell by the end of a long day, but not this one! It doesn't leave your skin dry either. Highly recommend!

February 01, 2019

Good product

I like this antiperspirant. It smells amazing and freshens me up after a workout. I prefer to use a stronger deodorant/antiperspirant while I actually work out, but this product is great to referesh yourself after a long gym session.

January 29, 2019

Amazing stuff

I could never find a prpduct like this that lasts the day i apply in the morning and i feel great all day i would for sure buy it again i look forward to trying dove products im pleased and happy with the results of a dove product
    I suggest this to my friends aswell
    I know they would love it just as much as i do

January 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Nice scent works well

I have tried the DOVE ADVANCED CARE COOL ESSENTIALS ANTIPERSPIRANTand I really like the scent and it works rather well keeping your underarms dry and clean! Easy to use! I would recommend.

January 26, 2019

One of my favs

Love this! I didn't get the "cooling" feeling or sensation from it but it worked well and smelled great! I love the Dove brand, so will more than likely continue to buy.