Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

It works great

This product is fantastic
    I started using it and it felt great
    It smells fresh and clean
    I didn’t have to re spray again later in the afternoon It lasted all day for me

This is my Go To!

I love this antiperspirant and wear it everyday for the last 5 years it smells great and fresh and it lasts all day. You can buy a package of 5 and the price is fantastic!

Great Deodorant

A nice deodorant that has a pleasant smell. It goes on smoothly however is likely to leave marks on your clothing if not completely dry. Great value for the price. Would purchase again in near future.

June 16, 2020

Long Lasting Freshness cant wait to buy again!

I am always on a hunt to find a deodorant that smells great, is moisturizing and lasts all day. This product does all 3 of these things for me. The nice smelling coconut is different from every other brand as it also very hydrating and smooth. Does not crumble when applicating! Would recommend for everyone

June 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not the best

This deodorant works well for having your under arm feel dry and not sweaty during the day, however it leaves white marks on clothing very easily. Definitely not my go to but not a bad option

June 10, 2020

Light and cool!

I love this deodorant! I picked up a pack a Costco, and was hesitant because if I didn’t like it, it was a large pack of 4, potentially wasted! Glad to repost, i love it! It goes on smoothly and feels light, dry and not sticky! Definitely will repurchase!

2.2/5

May 15, 2020

Number 1?? really

Wow, cant believe this is number one in the deodorant section! Maybe it just didn't work for me? It does have a really nice smell but it completely irritated my armpits. My friends all love it though

April 10, 2020

Great antiperspirant

I work out alit and this antiperspirant lives up to its name. Leaves me feeling comfortable and dry after a workout or a day at home. Will definitely buy again.

March 04, 2020

J'adore

J'adore son odeur d'ailleur j'aime l'odeur de toute les produit de la même collection et et est parfait pour la peau sensible. Je le recommande assurément.

February 27, 2020

Lasting scent

Very nice antiperspirant that gives a nice fresh scent without being overpowering. This keeps me smelling fresh all day and I can still smell it hours into my day. I still do sweat when I wear this however the scent makes sure there is no odour! Really like this product