Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 31, 2020

great!

this deodorant is very good! the person stays dry and refreshing for the whole day! I spend the day away from home and when I return I still feel a sensation of freshness in my armpits. and the smell is very smooth and pleasant.

August 27, 2020

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all a

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too! Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!

August 01, 2020

Always been a favorite!

I've always been a fan of dove products and these deodorant are fantastic. They go on so smooth, they always smelling yummy. They're gentle on sensitive skin 10/10 recommend

July 14, 2020

The BEST

I have been using this product for years and swear by it! I'm so picky when it comes to deodorants, both how they smell and the texture. This deodorant smells so fresh, and doesn't have that artificial smell! It also applies silky smooth.

June 21, 2020

Active All Day

This deodorant is able to keep up with me and my busy lifestyle. It has a very light fresh scent, and is not overpowering. I did not have to re-apply this product during the day even though I am fairly active. The packaging is small and is easy to grip for application. It is also a good price when on sale. I also see that there are $2 coupons out too - even better deal!

June 20, 2020

must have

I am really happy dove made this product with moisturizers because shaving can really irritate my skin. this product will always be on my grocery list. In addition to working great, it smells great and goes on smooth! It leaves your underarms feeling smooth. I won’t buy another antiperspirant.

June 18, 2020

This is my Go To!

I love this antiperspirant and wear it everyday for the last 5 years it smells great and fresh and it lasts all day. You can buy a package of 5 and the price is fantastic!

June 18, 2020

Great Deodorant

A nice deodorant that has a pleasant smell. It goes on smoothly however is likely to leave marks on your clothing if not completely dry. Great value for the price. Would purchase again in near future.

June 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not the best

This deodorant works well for having your under arm feel dry and not sweaty during the day, however it leaves white marks on clothing very easily. Definitely not my go to but not a bad option

2.2/5

May 15, 2020

Number 1?? really

Wow, cant believe this is number one in the deodorant section! Maybe it just didn't work for me? It does have a really nice smell but it completely irritated my armpits. My friends all love it though