Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does the trick!

This product's scent is is very refreshing. It is priced great and works great for up to 8 hours or so. I love the smooth feel of it on my skin. The only thing I would like to see improved is it's lasting power...

My perfect deodorant

I cal always rely on this deodorant doing the job! I feel clean and fresh and never fear it’s effectiveness. I smell and feel fresh as a daisy! Thank you Dove!

1.0/5

Not my fav

Not a fan of the strong smell
    It worked alright though but I probably won’t be buying it again for the fact that it smells. I usually go for a more subtle scent I don’t want people to know I’m wearing deodorant

January 23, 2020

LOVE DOVE PRODUCTS

I would and have been purchasing this product since my first try. I love Dive and all the products I have used. I share with all my friends and family and will continue to use. I will try all of Doves latest products in the future.

January 20, 2020

Super!!

Je l'aime beaucoup, car il protège ma peau et laisse une délicieuse sensation de peau sèche, sans transpiration, et une odeur légère qui ne combat pas avec mon parfum. J'indique.

January 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The best for my skin

I have very sensitive skin and this works so amazing. I have never found a product like this before. I tried other brands. But honestly this has to be the absolute best

January 18, 2020

My every day deodorant

This has been my fave deo for years. The cucumber is my favorite scent. It goes on soft and smooth and makes my underarm skin feel refreshed and nourished. It also lasts all day, so I never have to worry.

January 07, 2020

je racheterais ce produit encore et encore

J'aime ce produit, très efficace pour rester au frais toute la journée 24 h sur 24, bravo à dove pour leur bon produit qui nous font du bien au corps

January 05, 2020

Love it!

I love Dove Go Fresh! I’ve used many antiperspirants but they never work. Due to health issues, I sweat more than the average person. With Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant I don’t sweat!
    In addition to working great, it smells great and goes on smooth! It leaves your underarms feeling smooth. I won’t buy another antiperspirant.

January 05, 2020

Love, love loved!

The fragrance isn't too strong, but lastest all day.
    My armpits are softer and smoother.
    I have told my friends about and recommend it to everyone.
    Stay fresh and dry!