Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

Refreshing and different

This antiperspirant is amazing. The product lasts long and it is very effective. It does not leave white marks/stuff, it does not stain clothes. I totally recommend it

July 16, 2018

Playing beach volleyball, I need a deodorant that smells great but also keeps me from sweating/smelling too much after a couple of games.
    Love the texture of this deodorant, goes on smooth and your armpits are soft after each use. The smell is lovely, not too overpowering, but not so subtle that you have to take a sniff test. My only complaint would be the effectiveness of this product. It works well for every day use, but for sports, it doesn’t hold up.

Would purchase this again

My daughter prefers this antiperspirant over the others as she enjoys the fresh scent. She advised that it works effectively. She would keep a stick in her gym bag to use after gym class and would feel and smell fresh for the remainder of her school day.

July 16, 2018

I love the Dove antiperspirants and deodorants! They always apply rich, creamy and smooth! The scents are light and fresh, never over powering. The price point is just right and the sticks are available everywhere I shop!

July 16, 2018

I buy this product all the time

I love the Dove Advaned Care Antiperspitant and I tell all my family and friends about how well it works no matter how hot it is outside and the scent is so delicious.

Great antiperspirant

I really like this product. It's labeled as 48 hour antiperspirant, and it really works quite well. I used to use clinical strength, and this is a good one for a level down. Plus the scent is really fresh and very long lasting! It does leave white marks on dark clothing though.

Awesome

Awesome body care product from Dove. Is an effective anti-perspirant with a nice fresh scent. Made my underarms feel soft and pretty. Will buy again soon!

Parfum exotique

Antisudorifique Go Fresh Advanced Care Revivifiant au Parfum grenade-verveine citronnelle J'ai remplacé mon ancien antisudorifique pour celui-ci. J'adore ce parfum de fraicheur et d'exotisme. Il fait son travail soit de me tenir les aisselles au sec. Je le recommande

My favourite scent

This scent is my go to. Even though I love all the scents in the Dove deodorant line, I would choose this one. The deodorant itself works hard to keep me dry and smelling fresh throughout the day.

July 16, 2018

LOVED the smell and would buy this again.

LOVED the fruity smell and would buy this again. I usually buy Secret brand deodorant.. Never tried Dove before but I think I'll definitely switch to this in the future.