Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

July 16, 2018

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant - You Have To Try It!

I have always been a loyal Dove consumer but recently I wanted to make a switch from my usual Cool Cucumber scented antiperspirant - just to change things up a little. As I've always found Dove deodorants effective I wasn't looking to switch brands but to a new fresh scent. What I found was the Dove Advance Care Revive which is a pomegranate scent and let me tell you - it is perfect. It's soft, feminine and fruity without smelling like I use perfume in my underarms.

Of course the Dove moisturizers keep the skin soft and subtle without any unnecessary wetness. It allows for 48 hour protection and has lasted through an all-day baseball tournament and a night out dancing with my ladies - the ultimate test! And of course one of the best things is not having to worry about white marks or stains on clothing.

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick

I tested this scent out because they were out of my favorite one{Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick} Great scent thou ,it smells fresh and keeps you dry all day, again some white marks after you apply but I just wipe them off with a cloth and no more rub on , better quality then some of the other brands that are around the same price.
    would recommend and continue to use

July 16, 2018

Subtle and sweet smell, soft on skin.

I use Dove products on a regular basis, particularly the antiperspirant and bar soap. Yes, I still use bar soap (LOL). Sweet and subtle smell, soft on underarms. Extra bonus is purchasing it often on sale at Shopper's.

Smells great

Smells great. Lasts forever. No stinky smell even in the most humid days. Would recommend this to anyone. I have sensitivities and this hasnt bothered me either.

July 16, 2018

I was skeptical at first as I have stuck with the same brand/scent for quite some time however was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness and scent it has.

I would recommend this to my sisters and friends.

Love it

So I have this product now and I absolutely love it this is my favourite deodorant I would never go back to any deodorant that are used to buy before I found that it lasted longer the smell is amazing and it’s a great race I can’t really complain and when it’s two for three I stock up on it

Another strong product from Dove

As usual, Dove delivers a strong product at a very reasonable price. I have two products in this line and scent - the Advanced Care Antiperspirant, as well as the body wash, and recommend both. The scent is of soft, desirable pomegranate, and both products leave skin feeling fresh and clean. I'm picky with my deodorant as a rule as I do tend to sweat more than an average person, and this one worked no problem without drying me out.

Great deodorant

I always love using dove deodorant! It's my favourite! It goes on so soft and feels so nice on my skin. It's also a delicious smell that you can smell long after you've put it on

Good value

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick is a product that is of high quality and reasonably priced. It works as soon as you apply it. I love Dove products.

Smells So Good!

This is by far my favorite anti-perspirant. I love how long it works for, keeping me fresh and dry all day long. Plus the scent is sweet and soft, not off-putting at all! I also like that it doesn't wear off on my clothes too much, but if a little does, it cleans off easily.