Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

Smells Great and Works Even better

The deodorant glides very easily. The scent is amazing and isn’t over powering. I find this deodorant lasts all day with moderate activity. Thanks Dove!

Super senteur!!

J’adore sa senteur!!!
    Je suis très satisfaite!!!
    Il ne laisse pas de trace :)
    Je le recommande à tous!!! :)
    Moi je vais en racheter c’est sûr et certain!! :)
    Satisfaction 100% garantie!!! :)

Sent très bon!

Cet anti sudorifique sent très bon! Il donne une sensation vivifiante lorsqu’on l’applique et laisse la peau des aisselles très douces. J’ai la peau sensible et souvent les anti sudorifiques irritent ma peau, celui-ci était très bien! Je suis une femme qui transpire beaucoup, donc j’ai trouvé qu’il n’était pas assez puissant pour arrêter la transpiration, mais aucune odeur ne s’est développée!

Love the scent!

The scent alone makes you feel so much fresher. Love that no matter how my day goes it stays strong and keeps my under arms feeling unstressed. Thanks dove! Also love all scents made I like to switch it up.

All day freshness!!

The smell of this lasted all day, blocking sweat in almost 30 degree heat here in BC! Not once did it clump or ball up in my armpit and it left me feeling refreshed and hydrated! On days where I need to reapply throughout the day, Dove held up!!!

Love it

I loved the dove advanced go care fresh deodorant! The scent is delicious and it lasted so I had no bad smell!! It did not leave any white residue on my clothes which of course I loved, I have used other brand deodorants that leave a mess! I would definitely recommend this product!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the soft scent

Keeps me dry and smelling pretty, even when I’m working hard and getting dirty. I work hard like a man but wanna smell like a girl, this makes deodorant keeps me dry and smelling good no matter what life throws at me

Great product

I usually use the gel form deodorant but after swimming at a friend’s house i borrowed her dove go fresh stick and i really liked it. I will buy this one after finishing my gel deodorant. It is very effective and it smells great!

Great scent!!

I am in love with this stick!! The scent is amazing and one of my favorite and I can’t imagine going about my day without this. It is very smooth when applying and doesn’t cake under my armpits.

Dove for life!

I have loved Dove products since I was young. I love what the company stand for and that helps me continue to purchase their products. Dove deodorant is one thing I always continue to reach for. I love all the available scents and they are constantly coming out with new and improved products. This seems to be one of my favorites though. I highly recommend it, keeps my smelling fresh to death all day and semi dry (but only cause I sweat alot)