Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

April 11, 2020

Dry all day, no white residue!

I’ve Been using this product for few days now and so far so good. Keeps me dry all day without irritating my skin! I love its light and refreshing smell, not overpowering scent! And it doesn’t leave residue 👍🏻

February 18, 2020

Love the smell

Smells great and lasts all day. Definitely a very good deodorant. It goes on easy n has a really good roller on it. Would definitely look into trying it out.

October 10, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

It works

I work in a very busy environment - on my feet , running all day ! This is my saviour against sweaty armpits - I apply it at 7 am and 12 hours later I still feel fresh and clean !

August 12, 2019

Absolutely love it

I am outdoors all day and this definitely keeps me feeling fresh without having to re apply it. Love the scent and goes on silky smooth without clumping.

August 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Definitely will buy again

This deodorant smells amazing and is super long lasting. It works very well and keeps you feeling dry and fresh all day long! I will keep buying this product!

1.7/5

May 16, 2019

Smelled great ,.. didn't work

I bought this stuff because it came in a bigger tube and I figured it would last me a bit longer than one usually does because I have to apply it 2-4 times a day sometimes ..
    This stuff smelled so good it was a shame when it didn't work and stained my clothes.
    I don't care if they stain as long as they work and for me, this stuff did not. none of the dove stuff did so i had to switch back to the nivea stuff, i have to apply 2 sometimes 3 times a day but it smells great and works wonders. its cheap at walmart too!

May 15, 2019

I would buy this product again or any related to thus brand

The antiperspirant went on smooth and the smell was really nice. It didn't clump from sweat after putting or leave any residue. I love dove products and this is one of them. I found it very effective.

April 01, 2019

A New Favorite !

I have always been a Dove user... shampoo/conditioner, body wash and antiperspirants.
    I like to switch up the scents every once in a while, and this time it was a change in the antiperspirants.
    The lovely sweet scent of pomegranate is exactly what it smells like to me, and Dove deo's always applies nice and smooth. I apply it first thing in the morning, and it keeps me smelling dry and fresh during the morning, and my long walk / weight routine. Of course after doing anything physical I like to give my armpits just a quick swipe with the deo.
    Prior to using Dove antiperspirants, I always seemed to have some sort of skin irritation or little bumps... but now the sensitive area is always clear with no blemish in sight.
    I know it does say 48 hrs protection, but I will never test that time, habit of putting on deo at least once a day.
    I have had no issues with dryness, always nice and smooth.... and never embarrassed with anyone being able to see my armpits.

0.5/5

March 25, 2019

Doesn't work well

I was very disappointed in this. I found the scent didn't last very long and I was still sweating. I also found it while light feel like I had to put a lot on

February 22, 2019

Not my favourite anti-perspirant.

I used to love the dove anti-perspirants, but I recently started to notice that it would always leave marks on my black tank tops. They smell great and work well, but I’ve since switched to clear deodorant, to avoid that problem. I love wearing black tanks too much to give them up for deodorant, but if you’re more for t-shirts I’d definitely recommend (: