Dove Advanced Care Invisible Sheer Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with our ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • Helps to protect against irritation caused during shaving
  • Formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection yet

Feel free to wear whatever you like with Dove Advanced Care Invisible Antiperspirant in Sheer Fresh, formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. With up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection, you can trust it to protect you from sweat and keep you feeling fresh all day too. This antiperspirant stick is formulated with ingredients that gently nourish your delicate underarm skin. Enriched with our unique ¼ moisturizing cream but without alcohol, it also helps to prevent irritation caused during shaving for softer, smoother skin.

Dove advanced care invisible

I love trying new I've products They are one of my favorite brands. Just like the pray it is light weight doesn't clump in my armoits like most others do. It is very fresh smelling and stays dry it does not show up on my clothes and stain them which I love. Over all I love this product and look forward to continued use . It glides on with ease you don't need a lot to get them job done so I find it is longer lasting than your typical white antiperspirant.

My favorite deodorant!

I love this deodorant! No white marks, no clumps, smooth, effective and I love that it is unscented. It lasts all day for me. Definitely re-purchasing.

wow

Ce produit est une merveille. Il m,a couvert toute la journée en plus de ne pas avoir laissé de trace indésirable sur mes vêtements. Il est un excellent rapport qualité prix.

Average.

This one in particular works a bit better than the others Dove makes in my opinion. You could get a full days of coverage out of it and for the price, it isn't bad.

Dove Keeps You Dry

I used the DOVE ADVANCED CARE INVISIBLE SHEER FRESH ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK and loved how it felt when it went on and how it performed all day to keep me feeling dry.

July 16, 2018

Keeps me smelling great.. without ruining clothes!

I love the light scent on this Dove Antiperspirant stick! It's a light refreshing scent throughout the the day! It also doesn't feel heavy when on, but holds up to a whole day working followed by a baseball game or beach volleyball ... I still smell and feel great after :) I love this product and reccomend it to anyone :)

Love this product

I am always trying to find the best antiperspirant this one is at the top of my list. Works very well at keeping me dry and ordor free. Leaves no marks on my clothes. I would and have recommend this to my family and friends

Will Buy Again!

It went on smoothly and didn't feel sticky. It isn't highly scented which I like too. Will look for a sale on this to stock up and for the Christmas Season.

Finally!!!

My shirts and arms thank you! I recently had a bad experience with a new brand that had me broken out in my arm pits. I needed a new deodorant fast, but one that was OK to apply on my healing underarms. I know DOVE has always been gentle on my skin and so I took advantage of a coupon I had and bought this. Not only did it not further irritate my skin-it healed up quick and very well, it has no residue at all. I love that I do not have a 'deodorant stick' scent lingering around me and because it worked while my skin healed I trust its gentleness yet it is so effective!

highly recommended

I absolutely love this product!

It's clear, so I never have to worry about white marks on my clothes or when I raise my arms (on public transit holding on for dear life!) Plus, I trust it to keep me dry during the hottest, most humid days and out at the gym!