Dove advanced hair series for aging hair Reviews
#39 in Hair Care

October 28, 2017

dove stuff

Love the smell texture but I want it bigger even tho I got the biggest alr art u know man like ugh tht totes sucks tho like ugh fml bruhybdndfbdeekk. Xhsjejdjejejjxjjxnnjzzjnxxndndndndn

October 10, 2017

Not that impressed

I usually like all the Dove products, but the Dove Advanced Hair Series for aging hair was a bit of a disappointment. My hair is drier now that I am older and not as soft and I don't think it really did anything to help. Another beef I have is that it is a product for aging hair, which means probably aging eyes as well, and the directions for use are extremely hard to read they are so tiny.

September 27, 2017

I love it and definitely trying it again and again

It smells unbelievably clean and keeps you feeling refreshed all through the day. I've always been a Dove purchaser...I love the shampoo's n conditioner's. The deodorants also. Styling gel and hairspray is always in my shopping cart. Thank you for a wonderful product.

September 26, 2017

I stop use salon

I normally use salon,but I stop I love this product I have damage hair this product was super gentle,my hair came out soft and shiny..and the best thing I like I didn't lose more hair than usual which is solo great!

September 26, 2017

ITs swell

asfsfasfasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

September 15, 2017

I will definitely buy this product again..

Myself being an aging women and my hair appearing dull and lifeless. I purchased this product by Dove. I was very pleased with the overall results. I will buy this product again in the future.

September 11, 2017

Good Product

Pretty good product. Better than some other shampoo brands. Didn't leave a build up and hair felt clean. Smells nice and it did leave my hair feeling pretty good.

June 28, 2017

I certainly will buy this product again and already done so.

This soap smells lovely and I feel it nourishes the Hair and the Body.. I use it in the shower and so does my husband. Being older you need something not only to feel good on your Hair but it runs done the body and the added benefit is, it is moisturizing me completely. Dove you have done it again.
    Edna

June 21, 2017

would buy this again and recommend it

Ok I am a70 year old woman with aging hair. Due to all the colouring and perming, my hair has been damaged.
    I have used this product for a while now and it has make a difference in my softness and strength.
    I would recommend you purchase it

May 30, 2017

I have a fine coarse hair. This product help with oiling my hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down. The fragrance is mild, the feel is light. I love it.