Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

December 14, 2017

Great for thin hair !!!

I have always had thin hair. I recently got some length to it. And started using this conditioner . I have body and bounce. Would recommend it for sure .

December 14, 2017

I decided to give this product a try and fell in love.

I fell in love with this product and have sense recomended it to all of my friends. I love how soft this product leaves my hair. I am excited that I finally found a product after many years searching that actually worked in my hair.

December 11, 2017

Would buy again and leaves clean and healthy

Nice smell touchable managable hair easy to use and not a bad price i will definitely use again . Easy ro style and looked alive repaired and could see difference

December 06, 2017

dove has come up with another amazing product

im very fussy with my hair products and this was definately a winnner, and I will for sure be purchasing this again and again. very satisfied and my hair felt alot softer and healthier after using this product, have a couple of friends that also use this product regularly.

December 04, 2017

Silky smooth luxurious hair!

My hair us thick so it is hard to find a good conditioner that can give it both the clean, silky smooth look and volume at the same time. This conditioner did all that I needed and more! It's very thick and makes my hair feel very smooth. Love it!

December 03, 2017

Luxuriously Soft

If you have hair that is difficult to tame this is the shampoo for you. IT moisturizes your hair and makes it incredibly soft. When your hair dries it is silky smooth and shiny.

November 16, 2017

Love it

This I myfavorite conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, tangle free, and leaves a pretty shine. My hair stays soft and oil free to a long time after use. I am very pleased. And the smell I nice as well.

November 05, 2017

|Good conditioner

I got samples of this conditioner to try. It does a good job washing my hair and making it soft. I have very oily hair, so added moisture is not really what I need. It does help my ends look and stay soft, which I do need. I have coloured hair, so the ends need all the help it can get.

3.2/5

October 21, 2017

Would recommend

worked well not too expensive. Recommend to friends and family. Would use again... Use every other day worke best for me. Over really good !!!!!!!!!

October 06, 2017

Softness

Soften hair, I use it weekly, my hair is thick ,, so I need a conditioner could make my hair softer ,, and this is what this product really work, I really like it