Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 2523 in Hair Care

June 24, 2017

Qualité

Le revitalisant dove est l'un des seul qui fonctionne dans mes cheveux. Il laisse les cheveux lisses Et soyeux directement en sortant de la douche! Vraiment efficace!

June 19, 2017

I love Dove

Dove has been around for many years. I love their products. I love their soaps, shampoos, and conditioner's. The fragrance is light and pleasant. I really enjoy Dove products.

June 19, 2017

i would buy this again

this product is very good, when put in my hair It felt very smooth and silky and when rinsed out your hair would feel soft I would recommend for people who have frizzy hair it flattened mine

June 16, 2017

Good choice

I will defiantly be using this product again and recommended it to family and friends as well this will leave your hair feeling brand new it's light and not to heavy

June 15, 2017

Would buy again!

I love this conditioner! My hair feels great after use, and the conditioner rinses out easily. It also does not make your hair feel greasy at all! I used to have a hard time with dry scalp and this has helped tons!

June 13, 2017

Love love love this

This product has a great smell and feels amazing in your hair! I love the volume it gives my hair without the expensive price tags! This is best used with the matching shampoo!!

June 02, 2017

This conditioner smells super good and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It is one of my favorite products. I always but this product. I would definitely recommend this.

June 01, 2017

Good product! I've been using it for a while now and I love it. Would like to recommend it to my friends! Thank you Dove for all of your good products

May 31, 2017

I do have to say, i am a Dove advocate. I love the advanced hair series. My hair is very fine but with conditioner i have less trouble detangling it. love love love it and smell nice too.

May 29, 2017

It left my hair will smooth it did exactly what it said it would . the price was a fair price and the smell I loved . I also used it on my daughter hard to handle hair and it worked wonders.

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar