Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 683 in Conditioner

August 16, 2017

Yes I would buy this product again.

At my age, I have started to loose my haïr. And, they're getting a little dry. But, whit this conditioner, I feel lime my haïr are really softer and hydrated. I love it.

August 14, 2017

Dove Conditioner!

Do you love long lasting smooth and beautiful hair for more then 24 hours. Than try Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner, it changed my life!

August 13, 2017

Great Conditioner to try

My hair is very dry and I've been having trouble finding a conditioner, but with the Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner my hair is left silky smooth after I wash it. It also doesn't have the dry and even frizziness my hair had before. Definitely try it.

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again

Hi there,

I bought the Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner for the first time and found it to be very rich, creamy, sudsy texture, which Dove is known for providing. My hair is very thick, curly and also recently dyed multiple times. I was very happy with how plump my hair was left. Mind you this is not the only product I use, yet it did make a positive result on my hair so I recommend this product.

August 11, 2017

Dove dove dove, what more can I say, it is amazing!

This dove conditioner is not only my favourite but my mothers as well! As my hair is quite thick and wavy, with treated hair, this conditioner never fails to leave my hair luscious and tangle free! Dont even get me started on the beautiful aroma it lets of, it definitely gets people asking what I use in my hair!

August 02, 2017

great

i love this. my skin is so nice but if you don't use this you skin turns ugly. i want to keep buying this. i love free samples no body doesn't understand how happy i am.

August 01, 2017

Amazing! After years of use it still use this product

Absolutely love this product. It was so good for my sensitive skin and still to this day, I use it on a regular basis. It's definitely a must Try! Especially if you are a person with sensitive skin.

July 24, 2017

This is amazing

This conditioner is one of my favorites. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it. It always leave my hair feel silky, shiny and smooth. I always buy this conditioner.

July 16, 2017

Did a good job for what it promised

My hair is pretty short and not particularly flat, so I wasn’t sure what to expect from this conditioner. It smells nice and lathers up well, and it rinses out easily without leaving anything behind. After using it for a few weeks my hair definitely felt lighter and I did notice a little more volume and bounce, which felt really nice. This conditioner didn’t revolutionize my world, but it did a good job for what it promised, and was easy to use.

One of the biggest benefits to it, for me, is that the smell is really faint, so this would be good if you're scent sensitive.

SUMMARY
    ********************************************
    Pros
    + Nice, very subtle scent.
    + Noticed some extra volume after using.
    + Rinses out easily.

Cons
    - N/A

June 24, 2017

Qualité

Le revitalisant dove est l'un des seul qui fonctionne dans mes cheveux. Il laisse les cheveux lisses Et soyeux directement en sortant de la douche! Vraiment efficace!