Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 2390 in Hair Care

April 20, 2017

I am so pleased with the quality of this product. It does wonders for my heart and leaves it feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend this to everyone with any length of hair.

April 14, 2017

Gets my hair soft and smooth . I always use my conditioner . Rinses out without leaving me with tangles .Light weight and most beautiful smell . Get yours today.

April 14, 2017

love using this product because of its scent and the fact that it dont make my hair static. I find the price pretty affordable and i am definatly looking forward to trying more products from dove.

April 13, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ce conditionner car il laisse un effet de gras sur mes cheveux je n'achèterai plus jamais ce produit. Par conséquent, habituellement dove fait de très bon produit.

April 12, 2017

Really enjoyed this conditioner. After using this conditioner, my hair felt light and had a beautiful shine. Smells delightful as well. Good value especially if purchased on sale :).

April 05, 2017

I love this product it makes my hair look and feel so soft after using it. The smell is so nice also. I would recommend it to my friends and family to use.

April 03, 2017

I love this product works well.i have natural curly hair using this product made my hair soft and mangeable not frizzy or full of knots.i loved the scent.it reallt is a great product

April 02, 2017

Il me rends les cheveux gras et ils sont lourds. Je ne pense pas que ce soit à cause du produits mais plutôt une incompatibilité avec moi. Par contre, je fais quand même confiance à Dove car, d'autres produits que j'ai essayé sont bons.

March 31, 2017

Have been using dove for so long now and I love it. Leaves my hair shinny and smooth every time and it smells great! Will continue to buy as long and quality doesn't change.

March 29, 2017

i needed this product and use it on a regular basis because I felt my hair was damaged from the colouring. this product helped to give my hair a finishing gloss and feel good about the way it looks. the conditioner was needed and I love the scent and it makes my hair feel good