Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Shampoo Reviews
#45 in Shampoo

2.2/5

October 21, 2016

I tried this shampoo as it made comparable claims to a product I was currently using, I was disappointed - The Shampoo smelled nice but it just didn't go above and beyond I really saw very little different between this and the regular dove shampoos I had used in the past!

October 20, 2016

I love this shampoo! My hair was left feeling cleansed overall. It also smelled incredible which is always a plus in my books. Good price but I would like to see the bottle be a little larger! That's my only downside.

October 19, 2016

I love this shampoo. It left my hair feeling super clean,soft and silky. My hair feels the best it ever has. I will buy it again and recommend it for anyone to try.

October 19, 2016

I only tried a sample of this shampoo but it left my hair feeling soft and silky and full of volume. It smells great and didn't leave my hair feeling oily.

October 19, 2016

I like it! I receive it a sample in the mail so I tried it love it and I buy one bottle, was 2$ for the bottle so it is definitely a good value, price amazing! and good quality!

October 19, 2016

I love this product i received sample in the mail I tried It on my naturally curly dry frizzy hair my felt so soft smooth and vibrant I just had to purchase this product and I would recommend it to anyone

October 19, 2016

This shampoo cleans my hair without making it feel dry. It makes it feel super soft and clean and leaves my hair smelling fantastic. It's like a salon brand with a bargain price

October 19, 2016

Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Shampoo is great it is still at the beginning stages of me trying it but so fat what I see I like!!!!!

October 14, 2016

C'est un bon shampooing. Toutefois, pour la quantité dans la bouteille, il est un peu décevant d'acheter un produit de cette qualité à ce prix. Avouons-le, c'est un excellent shampooing de catégorie moyenne.

October 11, 2016

Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Shampoo - ok so I am a huge DOVE fan, for many reasons (the company embraces all women no matter what your shape). Having said that, I love their hair products because they are affordable (for us hair product junkies); they are good quality and work well! Can't beat that. I used this shampoo after a few days of busy outdoor activity and it made my hair feel terrific! Fresh and bouncy, soft and silky. Love it.