Dove antibiotic soap bar Reviews

July 21, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Love this

I have mild eczema that flares up with i wash my hands with hand wash. This is mikd and gentle on my skin and i do not get any rashes. Keeps my skin clean and soft.

Makes you feel clean

Not one of those soaps that leaves behind lots of soap scum. It smells nice too but not too much perfume that it hurts your head haha. I recommend it to anybody who is curious about this product.

Le meilleur!

Ce produit est tout simplement magnifique . Il convient a 90% des gens qui font des réactions à d autre sortes de savon , la peau reste bien hydrater et douce ! Super produit !!

July 20, 2019

Would buy this product all over again.

This is the product that i always buy because it smells great. The scent stays in my skin which is a good thing. It also makes my skin very soft. It is very gentle to my skin. This soap is very good for its price!

July 18, 2019

Great product

This soap is amazing it’s so moisturizing! I normally have dry skin and this soap helps it so much! I rarely have dry skin using this bar and it’s amazing for sensitive skin. I don’t get eczema from this soap like I have with so many others. Would definitely recommend

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

Brilliant!!

Love dove and their products. This soap bar is amazing. Great value for money, lasts for ages and has a great smell. Everyone in my family is able to use this. Great for those with sensitive skin!

July 16, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Love

This soap is amazing and an all time favourite, we use it just to wash hands and i also use it to wash my makeup brushes with, it sanitises them too. So very happy

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love this!

I love this soap! I always use soap and I find it very hard to find out which doesn’t dry my skin out! This bar doesn’t!! It’s moisturising as well as nourishing!

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Very soft! Thj

I have very sensitive skin and this hper releve dry skin on hands so I ended up putti g in on the shower for everyday use. My whole family love it and has helped!

July 14, 2019
    Maine, United States

You need to give this Soap bar a try!

Wo Feel so cleanuld give this Soap Bar a try before you try any other brand. It smells so nice and rises off very fast. When I give this Soap bar a try first time, was very happy I give it a try.