Dove antibiotic soap bar Reviews

May 27, 2019

I would buy this again

This product is a staple in my body wash routine... leaves skin soft , no itchy residue , feel clean . And doesnt cause break outs like other brands.
    Good for sensitive skin

May 24, 2019

Amazing!!

This product is something i use on a daily basis. Since i have sensitive skin i use it as a face wash and as a hand soap. Really recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin

May 22, 2019

Dove

It is a nice product it smells really good and makes your skin smooth and soft. It doesn't leave anything left over on your skin. I would recommend this product to anyone.

May 19, 2019
    California, United States

Makes my skin super smooth

I love the Dove bar soap and keep it stocked in my bathrooms. I also use the soft creme soap for my showers. My favorite fact is that it doesn’t dry my skin out which is an issue for me.

May 16, 2019

Average soap

I know some people who have been using this for ages and love it but for me it dries out my skin right after using it and I'm honestly not a huge fan of the scent

May 16, 2019
    New York, United States

amazing

Super soft and great quality! Its a must have at home !! super soft , the shipping is super fast and the packaging was incredible. I rate this five star I cant deny its truely amazing for my skin!

Great

This soap is really good and it makes your skin feel so smooth right after a shower and I definitely recommend it.....................................

SMELLS AMAZING

I love this soap so much. Our family been using for the past 5 years. I love the silliness it gives you and the soft skin is I get after using it. My mom is 60 and her skin feels like 20.

Dove soap is tha best

Dove soap is the best hand soap you can buy ! Works wonders dove is what i use in my home ! I can't see my self using anything else 😀 I also use the other dove stuff

May 15, 2019

Good product for the cost

I found this to be a good product for it cost. It didn’t seem to dry my skin out too badly but it did remove the excessive oils making my face feel fresh