Dove antibiotic soap bar Reviews

March 20, 2019

Best hand soap period

One of the finest hand soaps on the market. Does not dry like other brands and smells amazing I highly recommend this product by dove. Cleans my body very well and leaves skin feeling smooth.

March 20, 2019

Skin so soft

Unlike other soap dove is always my choice its not just cleaning your whole body it leaves your skin soft and glowy.id been using this since i was a teenage.i highly recommend the quality and effectiveness of the product.

Love

Blah blah blah very good very good very good how much of a home I am an Amana hi Jada my body in the sink I want to eat in the sink in the sink in the sink I like to eat in the sink in the sink in the sink in the second

Amazing !!

This is my go to soap . The only soap I use is one .. it amazing for all skin types and it feels great on the skin and makes it smooth and soft . If you have sensitive skin like me then this soap is great for you ... I never had a problem while using it .

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love this soap. Leaves skin feeling clean with no after feel. Doesn't have a strong perfume smell. Skin always feels soft and clean. Stops skin from drying out.

March 18, 2019

great

it felt so good on my skin. not to talk of the smell, omg guys this product smelled heavenly and it is a must have. i will definitely purchase this amazngly incredible product agaIN

March 12, 2019

Love it

This is by far my favorite soap!! I have the cucumber melon one and I just love showering with it. It makes my skin sooo smooth and I smell super good

March 01, 2019
    France

Smoothens the skin!

Beside the fact that it has a disinfecting agent, it does not dry your skin, it moisturizes your skin and prevents from drying and cracking. I've been a dove user for a very long time.

February 27, 2019

Wonderful

The best soap I have ever used. Nothing can beat the clean feeling u get after this product! When using this you can feel the germs leaving your hands!

February 26, 2019

Best soap

I really adore this soap bar! Its my favourite soap fragrance ever of all time! Its fresh smelling and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I definitely use it every day.