Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

March 09, 2017

Enfin un deo qui ne coute pas les yeux de la tete et qui est doux pour la peau. Fini les brulure et lbirritation de mes aiselles. Un bonne peotection qui respecte ma peau.

March 04, 2017

This does it all. Especially for my sensitive skin. you can feel moisturized instead of gross when you wipe under after. try it! no clumps and dry powder. no white marks even! it is pretty scented and does everything a regular deoderant does.

February 21, 2017

I have very sensitive skin, and this stuff is amazing! Leaves my skin soft and no irritation at all. It also doesn't leave any unsightly white marks on my clothing, which is an added bonus.

February 08, 2017

I've been using this product for a about 3 years now. Changed over from lady speed stick. I tried it once and loved the smell. Kept you smelling fresh all day. This product does leave streak marks but it's not a spray on or gel deodorant so that's expected. Non irritant. Comes in many fresh smelling flavours. I love the cool essentials one!

January 14, 2017

I love using dove deodorant!! It's perfect for my sensitive skin, and I love that it is easy to put on and also easy to wash off!! Keeps my pits smelling fresh when I have to work a long shift.

January 10, 2017

I really like using Doves deodorant. It smells fresh, keeps my armpits soft and doesn't leave any residue which is a definite plus. The price is reasonable as well for the size of the deodorant.

January 10, 2017

I would highly recommend this deodorant to every woman. They smell great and leave you feeling dry all day long. I use this on a daily basis and it keeps me feeling fresh all day.

January 06, 2017

THIS IS THE ONLY DEODORANT I WILL USE!!! NOTHING ELSE WORKS LIKE THIS DOVE DOES.
    IT SMELLS AMAZING LIKE BABY POWDER.. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH IT. I LOVE THE LONGER LENGTH STICKS AND VERY GOOD CHEAP VALUE.

YOU WILL LOVE IT! GO FOR IT. IT NEVER IRRITATES MY UNDER ARMS EITHER LIKE SECRET DEODORANT DOES. LOVE IT GUYS!

December 07, 2016

excellent product. very effective against sweat and works well for sensitive skin. love it, there is no white residue after putting it on the skin which i like also.

November 28, 2016

I really like the Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive skin. I've been having some issues in finding a product that didn't cause some redness and this fit the bill exactly. It works great and has been irritant free.