Dove Baby Sensitive Skin Bar Reviews

Dove Baby is the #1 recommended brand of baby cleanser by both pediatricians and dermatologists. Care for your babies skin with a gentle, pH balanced cleansing bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

October 25, 2012

We love the Dove Baby Bar soap! I started using Dove Baby Bar soap when I had kids. I found the smell was very pleasant, soft on the kids skin and didn't dry them out or cause any rashes. All my kids are teens now and we still use the Dove Baby Bar soap and still love it! I would recommend it to anyone, babies all the way to adults! =>

August 28, 2012

love this soap! even for myself! doesnt dry out skin and smells great

August 18, 2012

i have been using this for years. dove never fails to leave your skin smooth

June 13, 2012

This is my favorite bar soap out there.I have been using Baby Dove Fresh Sent for years...I love the light but fresh sent and it gives you that really "clean " feeling when you hop out the shower and I am going to be honest some soaps when use in certain areas :D do not do well and instead of the specaility soaps for there, I use this and has never let me down and save money too:)

May 23, 2012

I love this bar soap. I find it is very gentle, and I use it on my baby. It smells great, gentle, and I even use it on myself.

May 13, 2012

I used this soap on both my daughters and with 1/4 moisturizers I knew their skin would not get dried out. I trust the name Dove.

May 04, 2012

I'm not a bar soap person. I really like liquid/cream wash. But this is the only bar soap I buy. It's really nice, has a mild scent and is moisturizing. Plus, its cheap and either on sale or use a coupon. I like to take a bar with me on vacation so that at the end of my trip I just throw whatever is left over. That way I'm packing a little soap in my bag (saves room), and I don't feel guilty for throwing it out by wasting money.

May 03, 2012

I have been using this product for a face cleanser.
    I find it is great for sensitive oily skin. It does not leave my skin dry. just soft and clean

December 06, 2011

The ONLY baby soap I will use.