Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 30, 2016

I use this as a brush cleaner for my makeup brushes and occasionally as face wash when my skin is very sensitive. This product is very delicate and worth every penny! A bottle goes a long way as I do not use it daily.

May 29, 2016

Absolutely love this product for both my babies. It's gentle, leaves no residue and has a nice clean scent. The pump bottle makes it very easy to use. I highly recommend it to every parent ... especially those who like J&J;

May 28, 2016

While I don't use this as shampoo, I love using it as a body wash for my baby. It is very moisturizing, and yet very gentle. It is wonderful for delicate baby skin.

May 26, 2016

J & J has such a huge marketing budget that you can't help but be sucked in. However, the first time I tried this non-soap product on my baby's sensitive skin, I was hooked. It was so gentle that I could wash her from head to toe and never had a problem with rashes, cradle cap or baby acne. I still use it to this day for her baths and she's a toddler.

May 26, 2016

Absolutely essential when babysitting for a kid who has sensitive skin and allergies, or if you have one yourself. I've seen first hand the horror of that poor little baby with itchy skin. So when this was suggested to my friend, we were both excited to try it out.

I really like the smell and since using this, little Claire hasn't had any more skin problems after bath time, which is such a relief. Give it a try and see if it works for your little one.

May 25, 2016

The product is good. Definitely as advertised. Gentle for babies and kids. I'm old school and love the Johnsons products which have served me well through four kids, so its hard to make a switch. There isn't anything particularly different about the Dove products to make me switch.

May 22, 2016

I used this product when My Grandson was a baby even when getting the shampoo in your eyes there's no sting like some of the other shampoos I also used it my self it smelled so great that I wanted to try it It leaves your skin feeling so soft with a great scent

May 22, 2016

Used this when my daughter was an infant, and still now, nearly 6 years later, we still use it ! My daughter loves the feel of it, and the scent. I love that it doesn't leave a residue on her skin, and that she doesn't break out in small bumps like she does when using other types of bodywash. I use it myself too, and I prefer it over the bathwashes available for adults.

May 22, 2016

I love this product for my kids. I use it still on my daughter and she is 4 years. Makes kids clean, does its job but feels like it isn't hard or unhealthy on my skin.

May 21, 2016

Un beau produit pour les bébés. Il sent bon et il est doux pour la peau. Un produit que je recommande a mes amies et mes enfants l'adores. Le parfum est agréable.