Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 22, 2016

Used this when my daughter was an infant, and still now, nearly 6 years later, we still use it ! My daughter loves the feel of it, and the scent. I love that it doesn't leave a residue on her skin, and that she doesn't break out in small bumps like she does when using other types of bodywash. I use it myself too, and I prefer it over the bathwashes available for adults.

May 22, 2016

I love this product for my kids. I use it still on my daughter and she is 4 years. Makes kids clean, does its job but feels like it isn't hard or unhealthy on my skin.

May 21, 2016

Un beau produit pour les bébés. Il sent bon et il est doux pour la peau. Un produit que je recommande a mes amies et mes enfants l'adores. Le parfum est agréable.

May 20, 2016

We use this for my son's baths. We love it, it lathers good, has a nice but not strong or perfumey scent, is very effective and is a good price. Overall very good.

May 20, 2016

I love to to use this wash as a facial wash for myself! I used this on my son when he was little but this is a great product as an adult facial cleanser. Gentle enough for sensitive skin but takes off the makeup.

May 20, 2016

Un produit gagnant qui frôle la perfection!
    Doux, soyeux, qui ne laisse pas de pellicule grasse sur la peau de bébé et qui sent bon sans trop sentir fort. En plus d'avoir une pompe ce qui est rapide et nous permet de garder une main sur bébé en tout temps!

May 20, 2016

I already use dove body wash on myself; so when I discovered the baby wash I had to try it on my boys.
    This product cleans them well without drying their young skin.

May 20, 2016

Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Frgee Wash and Shampoo is terrific! Just like it says no tears, you only need a little bit as it goes a long way. There was no reaction with this product meaning, no rash or hives.

May 19, 2016

I used for my son for years. it's perfect for sensitive skin. And, it's really tear free. Plus it's easy to pump and use. I love the price. I totally trust this product.

May 18, 2016

Love this my son is now 8 and I still use it. he has very sensitive skin and break out in a rash if we use scented products or adult body washes. love how its also a 2 in 1 that I can grab the bottle use it as his shampoo & body was after swimming lessons.