Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 18, 2018

Great for babies and sensitive skin

Love this product. This is great for both babies and adults, especially those with sensitive skin. This is a gentle, yet effective shampoo. It has a great price as well and is definitely worth it. It also smells great. This can also be used as a body wash. I can recommend this product.

1.0/5

August 18, 2018
    Florida, United States

Dove

I honestly will not be recommending this to some one. Only because this product made me.break out and I don't think it is sensitive safe for people who have sensitive skin. I put this on my child and it also made both my kids break out. I wouldn't recommend it

August 17, 2018

Dove is perfect

Dove is the perfect product for babies they actually make sure there isn’t any bad chemicals and work great for babies. There’s no harsh smell and gentle on baby’s skin.

August 03, 2018

Love baby dove

I’ve used baby dove pretty much since day one with both kids. Never had a reaction or anything, even with my sons preemie sensitive skin. Great bang for your buck especially if you can get the coupons for it!

July 15, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Hooked Since Pregnancy

During my pregnancy my hormones changed as most peoples do. I went from using tried and true products with harsh chemicals as my needs changed to needing something far more gentle. I decided to try Dove Baby as it was a product I was going to entrust for my son to use. Since trying it the whole game has changed. I no longer struggle with harsh redness that last for hours on my face. I feel as if my skin is no longer parched and I get compliments often on my glowing complexion. This product lasts ages and it is beyond affordable. It is a great product for all women (and babies, too)!

June 27, 2018

Gentle

My daughter is premie, this is the product they used in NICU. I just continued using it when we got her home. Then we tried different product, by baby developed rashes. I just stick to this. Really gentle to baby's skin.

June 20, 2018

Smooth and non irritating

My kids have super sensitive skin and this product has been amazing. It does not dry out the skin, it keeps it moisturized and hydrated. It feels silky smooth and leathers nicely. Perfect for kids and adults with really sensitive skin. I will definitely be purchasing this product again

June 18, 2018

Hmm

Its smell so good! I good smell so a kid/baby! Me kids got this one and its so fun to smell with the cuddle after bathtime! And its tear free ao no worries about that too!!

June 12, 2018

Amazing!

I love this product so much. I never have to worry if soap gets into my son's eyes because he loves to move around too much when we are trying to clean him. So this product does what it has to do and leaves his skin so silky soft.

May 10, 2018

Beau produits pour bébés a peau très sensible.

Mes fils ont la peau très très sensible et se savon les calmes, sens bon & surtout leur peau n'est pas sèches ou craquer. En plus, Le savon a beaucoup aider avec leur eczémas :) Grace a hydratation que le savons donne a leur peau.