Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 29, 2013

Dove purely pampering with nutrium moisture is amazing. It comes out as though it is body lotion but comes off easily I come out of the shower feeling so smooth and refreshed. The scent of the almond cream with hibiscus sends happy thoughts every time I use it. Even if I am tired when I go in I come out awake a refreshed.

August 29, 2013

This is the only baby wash I've found that I can handle. I'm allergic to fragrances. When I wash my baby with Dove I can handle the smell of him! Any other products I've had a hard time with the fragrance. I love this product!

August 26, 2013

I have used dove shampoo for my hair for several years and it makes my hair very soft and shiny and it lathers great. I would not use anything other then dove shampoo because I like how it leaves my hair and it is a product that delivers what it says it is going to do. I have very fine hair and it makes it easy to style.I would recommend it to other family and friends to try .The price is alright and very affordable.

August 06, 2013

My daughter has very sensitive skin and this is the only wash she can use. It is unscented and very creamy for a baby wash. It is very effective at giving a thorough clean and is tear free! Recommended to anyone (baby or adult) that has sensitive skin!

July 10, 2013

love this shampoo, great for my hair

July 10, 2013

I really love this product its really good and worth it

July 10, 2013

I absolutely love , love , love this product on my baby , he smells so good once hes bathed , that I had to try it on myself , I had to go out and stock up , I would highly recommend using this product , and not just on the baby .

July 04, 2013

I love dove body wash cause it really smells good and still leaves the scent on you til night time...i would recommend this product...

June 26, 2013

my new born baby had a very sensitive skin. so a friend advise me to buy the dove baby wash. i love it since.

June 25, 2013

I used this on both my children's sensitive skin and loved the results! No more eczema!