Dove Bar Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Scent Beauty Bar Reviews

June 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best product I have seen !

I love Original Dove but I wanted to try something different bar. So I gave this a try and I love it. The smell is so amazing ! You can smell it through the box without opening it. It does not disappoints. Try it out. Worth buying

April 08, 2019

I love this product!

I love the way my skin feels after using this soap. As well as the wonderfully refreshing scent. Definitely on of my favorites. Which is the same scent as my deodorant.

March 19, 2019

My most favorite bath soap!

This bath soap is like a magic bar that keeps your skin smooth and it smells really good. I doesn't melt really fast and it doesn't go soggy even in the shower.

February 12, 2019

Awesome

Dove go fresh bar is awesome.. its mosturise skun automatically so need to apply lotion after bath.. there.are no harmful chemicals. It makes skin baby soft.

February 04, 2019

Wow

Comme tout produit dove il est très odorant et agréable! Très satisfaite de tous leurs savons en barres. Odeur bien différencié entre chacun et celui ci est bien intéressant. Effet magique sur la peau comme leurs autres

January 30, 2019

Since buying this product I haven't bought any other

I have sensitive skin, I can shave and the soap moisturizes my skin so I dont get a bumpy rash on my legs! Its amazing! Top it off will the yummy aroma love it. My daughter also likes to use this soap shes 6 :) most definately a good buy

January 23, 2019

La senteur wow!

Très doux pour la peau et sent tellement bon, j’utilise seulement cette senteur maintenant!! Je le recommande pour ceux qui ont une peau sensible comme moi!

January 23, 2019

Une fois de temps à autre

Comme j aime bien le savon en barre Dove, j étais enchantée de voir qu il y en avait à la poire. Toujours aussi doux. Par contre, je dois dire que l odeur m a déçue.

January 20, 2019

dove

jaime bien cette bar sa purete sa texture et sa longivite me surprend je vais en acheter d autre ses certain le prix est tres abordable puis sa senteur dure plus longtemps que d autre marque .

January 16, 2019

Buy this all the time

Makes my skin feel soft and clean and don’t dry out your skin with repeat use love the fresh clean smell of the soap and will continue to use this product again