Dove Bar Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Scent Beauty Bar Reviews
#10 in Bath & Body

February 20, 2018

smells amazing

love how my body feels after using tis product. i love the smell and how it doesnt dry out my skin. im very picky with stuff on my body howwever doves my households go to skin care line

February 14, 2018

Great soap for dry skin

This soap is great for dry skin, plus it smells really good. I love Dove soap, I find it lasts longer than most other soaps, and leaves your skin moisturized

February 08, 2018

Happy Skin!

I have sensitive skin, especially in the winter time and I find that Dove bar soap is the only soap my skin likes. It has a fresh scent that is not overwhelming which I appreciate. It makes my skin very happy!

January 16, 2018

It is Dove

I know Dove is going to leave my skin feeling soft and clean. It won't ave that greasy film feeling left behind because dove is a moisturizer :) I was hoping for more of a scent but it does the trick like I knew it would. Works perfect for sensitive skin too.

January 12, 2018

Wow smoother than a smoothie lol

I love it
    To be honest i found it once on sale and i told myself lets give it a try and wow it was the best i ever used
    What i like the most about it is that it doesnt leave any residue in the sink and it doesnt stick add to this i like the foaming and the how beautifully smell .
    Yes i do recommend it , it leaves my skin smooth and fresh

January 12, 2018

Loved it ! Smells incredible !

I love the way that dove beauty bars make my skin feel, smooth soft and hydrated . It's like I've put on my moisturizer, but I haven't yet. I love the scent of this bar soap specifically.. truly something I will purchase again in the future .

January 02, 2018

excellent

J'utilise beaucoup de produit Dove, mais je n'avais jamais essayé ce savon. Je viend de l'utiliser hé je ne regrette pas :D un parfum de fraicheur. Il laisse la peau douce. Je le recommande à tout le monde.

December 13, 2017

Dove Beauty for me!

The dove beauty bar is very nice, smells good and does not irritate my skin. I wash my face every night and scrub my nose as I get blackheads and this is a great product for my skin!

December 12, 2017

I love the scent

Dove overall is an amazing product, I love the smell and the fact it has aloe vera in it. I always have a bar in the shower and love how my sink feels after using it

December 11, 2017

Great summer soap

This reminds me of summer time, fresh clean scent. I will buy this item again. Price is great, and lasts a long time. Leaves no film, clean feeling without drying the skin