Dove Bar Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Scent Beauty Bar Reviews

May 17, 2018

Awesome

Dove is always a go to, love the products and this one is one of my favs! Smells really good!! The local drugstore near me actually got rid of this one so I haven't seen it in a while but it's deffs a great one to have!

May 01, 2018

dove

j'adore ce produit. il sent bon la peau est douce . il hydrate bien la peau . et ne laisse pas de risidues .le cout est raisonnable rapprt qualité prix .

April 18, 2018

I like to stock up on this item

This item is one I definitely rely on, and unless I’m trying out a new product this is what I have in my bathroom.since I’m such a strong believer in this product this is a must have in my household.

April 15, 2018

Forever lasting

I bought a pack of 3 bars 6 months ago and so far did not even finish the first one, given I am a cleaning freak. This bars lost forever and have a nice scent.

April 09, 2018

Excellent

Loved it! It was great value for my money. It lasted longer then most body bars. The sent on it was not over powering like some other soaps. Would use again!

April 02, 2018

Smells solo good

Honestly their best scent yet... Very refreshing.. my bf says I come out the shower smelling like a snack... Where can u go wrong, works very well for people who have soap sensitivity like me... I don't use any other brand and now this is my new scent!!!

March 16, 2018

nice for bar soap

my skin is very sensitive and i cant use any bar soap i have to use body washes but the dove bar soap is very nice on my skin it makes it so soft and smelling nice

March 13, 2018

No residue left behind!

Most soaps dry out my skin. The Aloe bar has been helpful in keeping my skin hydrated through the winter months. I have officially changed my brand of body bars!

March 12, 2018

It's a good product

But i personnaly don't really like bar soaps, I think they're inconvenient... Though it smells really good and leave the scent on your skin for the day.

March 10, 2018

first time user and I love it! the pear caught my eye

I am a big fan of dove soap I prefer bar soap, so I went to the soap display to buy the reg dove bar but there it was! smells so great and even after the scent stayed with me all day.my client asked me "what did you wash your clothes in?" she thought it was fabric softener or detergent because it was so clean smelling. I brought her a bar the next day to try yep! love it!