Dove bar soap unscented Reviews

Best Bar Soap in Existence

This soap is the only one that I have ever found not to give you dry skin and leave a slimey residue. This soap bar is the ONLY soap I’ll use. PH balanced, too!

Good product

I would buy this product again. It's unscented, hence highly suitable for allergic skin. Moistures body thoroughly and feels smooth. Highly recommended.

Say no to fragrances

Love how this is unscented so perfect for cleaning lady parts! I use it all over my body too its very moisturizing . It is perfect for all age groups, for kids too as my nephew has eczema and this soap is perfect for him as its unscented and so gentle !

February 10, 2021
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Brilliant! I would buy time and time again

My partner has sensitive skin and this is the best soap we have found that doesn’t cause him irritation! Such a great price too!! Such a brilliant soap!

February 02, 2021

Best skincare routine for 1$!

I honestly love dove so so much !! I have tried high end moisturizers and cleansers and none of them compare to dove bar soaps ! My face doesn’t break out and my skin feels moisturizers and hydrated !

January 07, 2021

I would buy this product again

Makes my body so soft and I don’t have to worry about perfume entering my pours as I have a skin condition which gets irritated easily by scents. Deff recommend

December 21, 2020

Great use

Not big on strong scents hence why I chose this product. Its not harsh on the skin but it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product.

December 17, 2020

Great product

This unscented bar soap has helped me a lot worth my skin. It helps because I have sent I’ve skin I don’t break out and it keeps my acne away by providing a smooth and durable ingredients.

Updated On: December 17, 2020

This unscented bar soap has helped me a lot with my skin. It helps prevent my acne by providing smooth and durable ingredients. It’s the only bar soap I use for my face and sensitive areas and I would recommend it 100%

December 10, 2020

Such a great product

This product is great for washing the parts of your body that aren't supposed to have scents around them (face, intimate areas, etc.) It leaves a nice smooth feeling to the skin too.

December 04, 2020

Great

Doesnt dry out my skin like other soaps do. Smells nice and keeps my skin very soft and not dry at all. Ive had issues with red skin while using products but not with this one