dove bar white Reviews
#16 in Bath & Body

August 15, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

I love dove!

I always have a bar of dove, smells so nice, makes my skin so soft and has a Great lather. I love all dove products, such an amazing, classic brand that is always in my home.

August 15, 2019

Best acne control without drying skin out

I have used dove white bar soap on my face exclusively since I was a teen. It is the one of the only products I can use on my skin to control acne without being overly drying or damaging to my sensitive skin.

August 13, 2019

Soft on skin

Love dove soap as it is gentle on my skin. I have allergies to certain soap and this is not one of them. Reccomend to anyone who might have sensitive skin as well. Everyone in my family can use it

August 13, 2019

Savon doux

À la maison, nous utilisons uniquement le savon dove en barre. Nous préférons celui pour peau sensible. Ce savon permet de garder notre peau douce et bien hydraté.

August 08, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Smells so nice

The one thing i always love about opening a bar of dove is the smell, it's so clean yet luxurious smelling at the same time. The bar is a great size and it produces a lovely creamy lather that makes skin so soft & mousturised, It really is a beauty bar & not just a soap

July 15, 2019
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

highly recommend

I love the packaging of the dove white bar and as soon as you open it the smell of it mmmmm.I use this bar on my face every morning and it makes my face soft and silky and i have less acne because of it too.it froths up in warm water in your hand ready to have a all body wash and leaves your skin smooth and smells great.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

My favourite all time soap

Its creamy, it moisturises, and smells amazing. This is always the first soap I look for in the shops. The whole family love it. Will definitely continue to buy it.

July 05, 2019

I've used this all my love and everyone tells me how sofit's

Dove soap is the best bar soap I've ever used. My skin is so soft. I use it to shave with aswell. I like that it doesnt have a strong order. I've used it all my life.

July 04, 2019

Love this soap.

I've been using this soap since I was a kid. I love it! It's honestly the best for your skin. I've tried many others and nothing compares! If you haven't tried Dove soap yet, do yourself a favor and try it! I can grantee you'll love it!

July 02, 2019

Love dove!!

As a family we use dove everyday and it’s so great on our skin!! We would use any other soap and always take it travelling with us so our skin doesn’t dry out from the hotel soap!