Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

September 28, 2018

I will buy it again

I love all dove products because they are mild with good quality and light fragrance. Its worth buying. After using dove shampoo I feel my hair healthy.

August 20, 2018

My Hair loves this shampoo!

The shampoo is my go-to product. It doesn't leave any residue on my hair, infuses my hair with volume, and smells fresh and clean.

I love that it's easy to wash out, and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. I've noticed using this product I don't have as many split ends and I regularly blow dry and straighten my hair.

I'd recommend this to anyone!

August 02, 2018

Awesome

Makes my hair feel soft and silky. I love it. My whole family uses it. And they all love it! And the smell is amazing, with the conditioner paired its the best! Def a repeat user!

July 23, 2018

Dove shampoo

I use dove shampoo sometimes. When I use it my hair is soft and silky as well as very clean. It’s very expensive so I only buy it once every few months.

June 25, 2018

Hair

Ì love dove used it for many years, it never lets me down.
    Wonderful smell. I love how the shampoo suds on my scalp.
    And the conditioner does a great job non greasy and makes my hair full.

April 20, 2018

Gentle for whole family

Gentle, effective and nice smell. Price is fair and availability is great. Worth a try. Sometimes there is coupons floating around for product as well! I would rotate into my regime again.

3.2/5

April 09, 2018

Great quality, good brand.

Great quality and good value for your money. I would highly recommend it . I often buy it . Depends on price though as we go through a lot in our household, when it is on sale though it is our go to.

March 24, 2018

Bon produit

Au départ, quand je vois un produit Dove je suis déjà vendu. Comme le reste de la gamme, il est excellent et n'abime pas mes cheveux. Ils sont doux et dégagent une bonne odeur.

March 08, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dovew Beautifully Clean Shampoo

I am sold on this product. Not only does it have a clean fresh smell but it leaves my hair feeling clean and silky. This shampo is definatly a five star. Great quality and good value for your money. I would highly recommend it . I love it .

March 05, 2018

I'll certainly keep buying this shampoo.

Not too long ago, I moved and a hairdresser told me I had dry hair. This was the first time I'd ever been told this and a few weeks later, I realized I hadn't been using DOVE as often as I once did. Shortly after incorporating it into my regular shampooing, I felt a noticeable difference. I love the silkiness of Dove and the clean fresh smell of my hair now. P.S. I went back to the same hairdresser and she commented that for a woman my age, I had lovely hair! :)