Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

March 22, 2017

Got it Costco. Like the scent and it was effective to clean my hair and didn't make it greasy! Would buy it again. Because of space in our shower it is nice to have only onever universal product.

March 13, 2017

Its super duper Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

February 28, 2017

This shampoo does its job just like any other shampoo out there. I don't see much difference between this and herbal essences. However the price is right and although not as quite good smelling as my herbal esscensess, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again :)

January 16, 2017

I enjoyed this shampoo. It made my hair smell fresh and clean. I love the way it made my hair feel, soft and frizz free. I have curly hair and it made my curls more manageable .

January 14, 2017

It got the job done as well as left a pleasant aroma.
    I would Definitely recommend this product to any of my friends and family.
    The fact that you require 50 characters minimum in this field is a little bit ridiculous.

January 07, 2017

Really liked the product. Made my hair feel so clean and shiny. Didn't make my hair feel heavy. Highly recommend this product to everyone. Give it a try everyone.

November 03, 2016

C'est un classique comme shampoing. Bonne odeur neutre et pour les deux sexes. Je recommande le produit. Procure une bonne odeur longtemps dans les cheveux.

November 03, 2016

Love it! It changed my hair completely and I just can't get enough of it as it changed my life it was also a good price that hallenedi habit bdifjcjfjjcjfjfjfjfjfjfjf

April 26, 2016

I love it and it make your hair smooth like a baby butt it feel amazing on my skin and hair.Great price
    for it I love using both shampoos and conditioners.

February 12, 2016

This shampoo has made my hair softer. I dye and highlight my hair often. Doing this has made my hair brittle and stringy. Since I have used Dove it has become much better