Dove Purely Pampering Mango Butter Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Mango Butter Beauty Bar will give you soft, smooth glowing skin thanks to its caring formula with sweet, tropical scent.

Le pain de beauté Dove au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande vous donnera une peau douce, lisse et éclatante grâce à sa formule bienfaisante au doux parfum tropical.

You might also like: Dove Beauty Bar Coconut Milk & Jasmine Petals

Great soap

I love dove soap and have been using it strictly for years now. It’s very gentle and does not leave any residue. The new scent is amazing. I will be buying it again.

I love it!

I love the way it Smell's. And it real moisturised my skin. It felt nice and smooth. Deffinetly going to buy again.

It’s the complete package

I truly love this soap the mango smell isn’t overpowering and you can even smell the almonds. It does wonders for the skin I was left with super soft skin. I will be buying the body wash to accompany my soap

November 12, 2020

Great smelling, nice light scent.

Loved this soap. Not too strong of a scent. Just what your expect from a Dove soap but with a great, soft mango smell.

Smells so good

It smells so good. Adds a nice smell to the bathroom. I used it as hand soap at the sink and it's so moisturizing on the hands.

Awesome

I have never know about Dove Moisturizing Cream before. It looks unique for my dry skin specially in the winter. Gorgeous smells. My children and my husband also want to use it for daily basis cleaning for shower and face wash because in Canada Alberta has dry climate. Dove Moisturizing will be in my shopping list every time.

Thank you for giving me to try this great product.

Really appreciate.

SMELLS SOO GOOD

I usually don't like bar soap but i decided to give this one a try. It smells good and leaves skin soft. this has been my go to soap since i got it!

Like a day at the spa!

I'm normally a liquid body wash kind of gal but I was excited to try this out and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! Even my bf loves this soap. Makes you feel like you're in a tropical paradise when you're in the shower! Also love how soft and smooth it leaves your skin!

Pampering beauty bar!!

These Dove beauty bars leaves your skin feeling so soft and pleasurable, I always enjoy Dove bars how this unique combination is be on my expectations which I enjoys and will continue too!!

Bar is better

I loved this product however I found the cream didnt ladder as well as the bar did. It's a amazing smell. The price point is reason for the product. It even left a pleasant smell in the bathroom after my shower.. Love love love this soap.